Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Megavalanche bell end
  • misterfrostie
    Free Member

Spotted this as I scrolled through my helmet (!) cam from the Mega Amateurs race on Sunday – proper odd or what ?

The guy behind him is holding a sign that just says “weapon”!

DavidB
    Free Member

You’d better hope it wasn’t a crude form of on-course rider rating

misterfrostie
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter to me. I was having much more fun than him and got to the bottom whilst he still had his cardboard cock to deal with 😛

nealglover
    Free Member

The guy in front of you is waving at them isn’t he ?

Presume the signs are for him rather than you 😉

seven
    Free Member

given where they are looking probably for the guy further behind. private joke i guess

smiff
    Free Member

def. private joke. pretty funny imho. though a massive cock could be distracting. to some.

yunki
    Free Member

weapon is a term of endearment amongst the DH scene round here, an extension of the insult ‘tool’

grum
    Free Member

Do they describe things as ‘well weapon’?

bigrich

I don’t think it was ment for you. I think it was a joke for his buddies riding. The world does not revolve around you. Also cock and ball drawings are textbook hilarious. HTH

yunki
    Free Member

Do they describe things as ‘well weapon’?

hmm, nup

PEDAL you bellend
    PEDAL you loser
    PEDAL you weapon
    PEDAL you whiney middle class cockbag

wow.. Grum just hucked that to flat.. did you see that..!!? GRUM, you complete weapon, that was siiiiiiiiiiiick.!!

(disclaimer: they may well describe things as ‘well weapon’ for all I know.. I am well old and if they catch me eavesdropping on their slang, they throw rocks at me until I go away)

besides, that’s not a picture of a cock and balls, it’s just a very badly drawn bicycle.. what would Hermann Rorschach say about the OP..?

lister11
    Free Member

That was us..

The cock thing was to lighten things up a bit. By the you got there I know you were super tired. I definitely was anyway. You should have seen some of the reaction it got…..lots of smiles.

While we were there, banging pans and cheering everyone on, we discussed how many go pros this would show up on and be found later….guess it worked!

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I just checked mine, no bellends present (other than those on the track!) for the main race, dissapointing!!!

lister11
    Free Member

Main race, a little higher up, in the woods over the roots. Left side on a tree, near the big rock at the end of a berm.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Haha, just checked again – I got a “go on, ‘ave him on the inside line”, to which I did & got a cheer! 🙂

Napalm
    Free Member

“though a massive cock could be distracting”

Call that ‘massive’? 😀

cruzer
    Free Member

We got lots of cheers from the riders as they came through. Did anyone spot the guy in the monkey suit with the english flag, that was with us aswell?

Was such a laugh, althou we werent too good at the slient cheer :-\ . Shall have to work on it for next year!

misterfrostie
    Free Member

Nice one Lister. I gotta say I didn’t have the energy nor the inclination to look at anything other than directly in front of me most of the time. I’ll be sure to look out for cardboard cocks in future though 😆

leggyblonde
    Free Member

go on, ‘ave him on the inside line

I got that in the main race 😀 If I had a front brake I might have tried it too… The dude shouting “over rock, over the rock!” made me smile as well.

Riding up the hill was the best for support. I had people running up next to me, loads of cheers, a bloke with a chainsaw and I still got distracted by a rather well endowed lady!

rewski
    Free Member

maybe cerne abbas was behind you?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Megavalanche bell end’ is closed to new replies.