Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Medium to thick single lock on grips – suggestions please
  • jruk
    Free Member

Pretty much as subject really. I had some Raceface Good n Evil grips which I liked but had to cut them off my bars after gluing them on. I replaced them with some Specialized Grapplers but they’re a bit on the skinny side. I could go back to Raceface but really want lock ons.

Any suggestions?

Coyote
    Free Member

ODI do some Yeti ones that are quite chunky. HTH

andyl
    Free Member

ODI Rogue, Superstar Excel

Northerner

Try Race Face Strafe Grips, that’s what I use, they’re as chunky as a Good n Evil but lock on and coming in lots of colours as well.

Northwind

ODI Rogues for me.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Specialized Enduro lock on are really good grips. A few people on here told me to go with them and they are the best grip I have used.

davewalsh
    Free Member

Superstar Excel on one bike and Lizard Skins Northshore on the other. The lizard Skins are firmer than the SS. Beware with the SS grips though as they’re 15mm wider than standard, need to make sure you’ve got enough room on your bars.

andyl
    Free Member

just realised you said single. Do you mean a clamp on one side only?

If so look at the On One bob-on in black with the single clamp.

kayak23

Oury grips, chunky chunky…

RustyMac

I like THESE sunline ones, so much so i just bought another 2 pairs at that price.

I normally ride in gloves and have found that these grips lack grip when paird with my sweaty hands if I don’t wear gloves. They are still comfy which is why i like them.

nuke

Oury grips, chunky chunky.

+ 1 …they’re on all my bikes

thered

Oury, ODI ruffian or Lizard Skin Northshore (what i use)

atlaz
    Free Member

Specialized ones here too. That said, I can’t get the plugs in so perhaps they’re not “all that”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Medium to thick single lock on grips – suggestions please’ is closed to new replies.