Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Measure twice, Cut once…..
  • wombat
    dhrider
    Free Member

Could of been worse, could have been too short!

wooobob

“they picked up their bridge and took it away.” That’s not something you hear too often.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Picked up their bridge and took it way. Huffy Troll?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Reminds me of when some dozy contractors put a footbridge too close to a railway viaduct in Limehouse Basin, meaning that people with prams and wheelchairs couldn’t get through, as the gap was less than 18″. Getting yer bike through was tricky too. I couldn’t believe the stupidity of whoever was in charge of placing the thing; it was obvious the gap was too small. People that thick should not be in charge of such operations.

It’s this bridge. It’s now in it’s correct position, but imagine that gap by the viaduct much narrower. you’d think they’d work it out where it was sensible to position it, wouldn’t you? I mean, it’s not that difficult ffs.

The contractors had to move the bridge to it’s proper position at their own expense, and pay a fine I understand.

It’s sloppiness and laziness like this that’s destroying this country.

If it weren’t for foreigners, this country would fall apart.

stuey
    Free Member

lakebrook jump anybody?

Drac

Picked up their bridge and took it way. Huffy Troll?

Every dog knows his own. 😆

stumpy01

Not the first time it’s happened in Cambridge, either. About 5 yrs ago they put a bridge over the A14 at Milton & either the bridge was too short or the supports had been put in too far apart. It didn’t fit anyway and they had to re-do it. You’d have thought they’d have learnt!

frogstomp

Better than being too short..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Measure twice, Cut once…..’ is closed to new replies.