Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Meanwhile, in Red Square (Where's Vlad at?)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They’re getting ready for something….

And Vlad’s gone missing.

Interesting times.

CountZero

Rumour has it he’s in hospital with his G/F while she gives birth, but theres no proof, so far.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ Womens Beach Volleyball ?

scaredypants

Pussy Riot gig, innit ?

andyl
    Free Member

Pussy Riot gig, innit ?

😀

maccruiskeen

This isn’t as good as Wheres Wally

piemonster

Victory Parade

Vlad leading the way riding a bear.

zippykona

I thought Eurovision was being held in Austria.

ninfan
    Free Member

I heard he was busy in negotiations to sign up Jezza and the rest of the Top gear crew…

That’s the new studio being built now!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Vlad has impaled something.

RustySpanner

CountZero – Member
    Rumour has it he’s in hospital with his G/F

I always though he was a friend of Daria?

kimbers

I think its just outside of Russia that his semi naked in the wilderness stuff looks camp as ****

nick1962
    Free Member

International politics would be so much more interesting if it involved world leaders wrestling and slugging it out rather than spending billions on weapons.
    C’mon Vlad are you prepared to take on the Merkel?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think its just outside of Russia that his semi naked in the wilderness stuff looks camp as ****

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yep, paternity leave

CountZero

They’re setting up for the flypast:

matt_outandabout

stewartc
    Free Member

Its the big 70 year celebration for the end of WW2 I think, going to be a huge show, even the North Korean leaders showing up.

stewartc
    Free Member

re-post

piemonster

Its the big 70 year celebration for the end of WW2 I think, going to be a huge show, even the North Korean leaders showing up.

Well, Angela’s not going apparently.

stewartc
    Free Member

Once stayed in the old Moscow Hotel behind St Basils and used to commute through the square, past the Kremlin and onto a nearby office everyday.
    I could never figure out how the get all the tanks etc through there as it is a bit congested either end, must take some planning with Moscow traffic being ridiculous at anytime of the day, wouldn’t want to be around when that going on.

Well, Angela’s not going apparently.

With the current Ukraine kerfuffle going on I imagine the guest list is going to start looking very cold war.

ononeorange

She is doing a separate visit on the day after, I believe

hora
    Free Member

Considering Germany caused such grief in Russia it’d be tasteless to stand up there smiling or otherwise.

piemonster

Hmm, I’m off for a Google. I’m curious as to who has killed more Russians.

Germans or Russians?

My initial bet is on a clear win for the Ruskies.

Whilst on a morning foray into massive casualty figures I’ll have a look at Napoleons efforts too.

stewartc
    Free Member

Considering Germany caused such grief in Russia it’d be tasteless to stand up there smiling or otherwise

To lighten up the mood they should put a steel drum band on at the end of the procession and turn it into a party.
    I’m sure this would have also worked in Northern Ireland during marching season.

hora
    Free Member

Who killed more German soldiers?

Russians or the rest combined.

4 out of every 5 it seems

pk13

Where’s jive bunny when we need him.

According to the Web all the high up staff at the London embassy have left too.

zippykona

If he has been deposed will his successor be nicer or nastier?

pk13

One of the Web reports hard liners have taken over. I’m struggling with that one more hard lined than vad the ex kgb psycho.

piemonster

I’d be a worried Ukranian right now if it’s the hard line elements of the the Kremlin that’s taken control.

On the other hand, he’s got such an overblown macho hard man image to maintain. Maybe he’s just ill, mumps perhaps.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

On the other hand, he’s got such an overblown macho hard man image to maintain.

Which is why he’s letting the swelling from his plastic surgery go down before appearing in public again.

P’raps.

hora
    Free Member

Those web reports.

A phone call from a news corps to the Embassy would have proved a news scoop or not.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Those web reports.

A phone call from a news corps to the Embassy would have proved a news scoop or not.

Yep, absolutely! Because no diplomatic corps in history has ever lied about anything. Especially the Russians.

:facepalm:

hora
    Free Member

It’d be pretty hard to conceal senior staff suddenly leaving when querried/tipped off to the news-hungry press in todays world.

Face-palm redouted.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, it really wouldn’t. Not even slightly.

JoeG
    Free Member

Putin hurt his back. Probably wrestling a shark, or something.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/15/us-russia-putin-doctor-idUSKBN0MB0TT20150315

hora
    Free Member

Im going with a serious and sudden illness.

The news that Fridays meeting was actually film from archive says to me hes not disposed but it is to buy time for some reason. Heart?

shermer75
    Free Member

Some footage of Putin being abducted by aliens

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq54_izN4Bo[/video]

pk13

those web reports are tongue and cheek 😆
    but how hard would it be to leave an embassy without the press knowing, easy i would imagine.

if he has died that’s one hell of a role to fill right now

colp

Putin on the ritz?

[

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Meanwhile, in Red Square (Where's Vlad at?)’ is closed to new replies.