Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Me Blue Pig
  • MrSparkle

Just finished nailing it all together into one big lump. There will be stuff to do, hoses to trim, gears to set up, yada yada but I have finally got it together after a loooong process of accumulation of parts. Thanks to everybody off STW who I got bits off.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Valve/Logo FAIL! 😉

saladdodger
    Free Member

Hmmmmmmmmm I like tempted to swap my 456 for one of the new ones but my heart still says Soul

tazzymtb

Mrsparkle, I hate to be the one to tell you, but they’ve sold you a duff one, it’s not blue, it’s orangey red!

MrSparkle

Believe me, it’s orangey orange!

bungie
    Free Member

Tut tut Mr Sparkle, you is letting de Yarkshire possie down. It’s got gears!!!!!!!!

nbt

saladdodger – Member

Hmmmmmmmmm I like tempted to swap my 456 for one of the new ones but my heart still says Soul

Not had a 456 but have had a regular inbred, a blue pig and a soul – they’re all very different bikes. Soul’s for the “aggressive” rider who attacks the trails, blue pig’s for steep, technical downs, and inbred for the kind of rider who hangs on for dear life and hopes to still be on at the bottom

MrSparkle

OMG, you’re right!! I’ve just been in the garage and so has me cross bike! Oh nooo!!

(Don’t fret, I still do most of my riding SS)

bungie
    Free Member

Are you signed up for SSUK yet?

MrSparkle

Damn right. Sparkle & son will be in attendance, plus Mr Livsey. I presume all the usual suspects will be there from the 3rd world end of the Pennines? ;0)

BadlyWiredDog

Ace, it looks happy. Make sure you give it a good thrashing 🙂

bungie
    Free Member

Yep, the Yarkshire crew is growing. We were thinking of taking the Hull Zeebrugge then the Ostend Calais ferries to get down to the arse end of the world below London and making a trip of it!

MrSparkle

BWD, will do mate!

bungie – yes, that seems to be the straightforward way of getting there… I was just planning on pointing the Batmobile South for 5 hours.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

If only it had been called a “blue sheep” even us Yarkshire boys would have louvre’d her. I always worry about you almost southern lot and your fancy geared dandy horses 8) Hows the bairn doing with his drinking practice ?

saladdodger
    Free Member

Not had a 456 but have had a regular inbred, a blue pig and a soul – they’re all very different bikes. Soul’s for the “aggressive” rider who attacks the trails, blue pig’s for steep, technical downs, and inbred for the kind of rider who hangs on for dear life and hopes to still be on at the bottom

NBT ta for that

The only thing is I also own a Simple and it makes me ride like a bit less of a holigan compaired to the 456

So I hurt myself a bit less 😳

MrSparkle

Hows the bairn doing with his drinking practice ?

He’s doing very well, ta. It’s his 18th on Wednesday so I think some more practise will be taking place then…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Me Blue Pig’ is closed to new replies.