Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • md80 camera-how the hell do you set it up?
  • c9tln
    Free Member

just got a md80 camera through the post today,had a look at the disc to set it up and can't get any info off it,does anyone know how to set it up?

Andituk
    Free Member

The only setting up it needs is setting the date, which you do using the TAG file on the disc, open it and change the time and date to the right time and then save the file on the memory card, and turn the cam off and on, it should now have set the date and deleted the tag file.

Thats about the only thing you can change, other than that, its just a case of charging it up, then pressing the button and recording.

davy-g
    Free Member

36 pages of user input here: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12666507 hope this helps..

c9tln
    Free Member

andituk-can't seem to be able to open any of files on the disc to do anything? wandering if the disc is a bit iffy?

Northwind

If anyone knows of an english manual for these things, I'd love to see one, all I've done with mine is stick it on charge, figuring out how to work it seems to be beyond my tiny brain.

c9tln
    Free Member

northwind-have you not had it working then?

Northwind

Haven't really tried, I read the manual a bit, enough to discover that it's mostly about the yellow LED, then turned the camera on and discovered there's no yellow LED :mrgreen:

c9tln
    Free Member

got red and blue led lights,that's about it.

jimr
    Free Member

the manual is a bit rubbish but the LEDs are blue & red on mine.

the power switch lights up the blue with a brief flash of the red.
    pressing the button on the top starts the recording with the blue on solid and the red flashing slow.
    Press again to stop recording – fast flashing red (as the data gets written I guess).

Charging it seems to make the blue LED flash – I think it stops flashing when fully charged.

I had a note in with mine not to use the mains charger for more than a couple of hours.

Of course, yours might be completely different 🙂

spev

try here for the manual, it worked for mine (mines branded as AEE) as the supplied manual was rubbish.

Northwind

Cheers! Very helpful

c9tln
    Free Member

thanks for that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘md80 camera-how the hell do you set it up?’ is closed to new replies.