Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • mcdonalds vs burger king.
  • bobbyspangles

burger king.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

You got it!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bk

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Havin it my way

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Always BK, what happened?.

iDave
    Free Member

BK for burgers, McD for fries

sweepy
    Free Member

I allow myself maybe one or two burgers a year, always burger king.
    Once tho I didnt eat one for a few years, when I did I just threw it straight back up.

grumm
    Free Member

Agree with iDave – for a dirty treat BK Burgers win hands down, but their fries aren't great at all.

GrahamS

Subway

bobbyspangles

subway…
    are you sure?

eth3er
    Free Member

Whopper all the time. Very rarely though uhm.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I am fond of both rarely but the McDonalds "big tasty" was a pleasant surprise. But the globally transient nature of the big mac tends to offer a familiar comfort that little else can. I can still remember the days before mcdonalds, the days when Wimpy ruled.

dobo
    Free Member

Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one!

GrahamS

subway…
    are you sure?

Yep! Edible fast food with vaguely freshish ingredients.

bobbyspangles

bah! i ordered extra gherkins the other day. I think living in France has sent me wrong.

subway…
    are you really sure?

scaredypants

🙄

KFC FTW IMO (etc)

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Burger King, but still not very likely.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

BK

We don't do MaccyD's.

But usually go to the pub, where we can get a cheese and bacon burger and decent chips for £6.99 (that's for two).

skidartist
    Free Member

Wimpy by a country mile, – brown rolls and thousand island dressing. Impossible to eat a 1/2 pounder without smearing the dressing all over your face. There are still a few branches out there that offer table service with crockery and cutlery. Proper civilised british fast food.

nicko74

Haven't had a MaccyDs for 5 years, and a BK for 3.
    Gourmet Burger Kitchen for me – all the filthy flavour without quite so much guilt!

wee-al
    Free Member

Did jamie oliver not come out recently and say Mcd's is now higher quality, more ethically sourced meatwise than most pubs. Or something similar. If i'm really starving and there's nowt else, Then BK for me. Although McFlurrys are the tits!

SubstanceD
    Free Member

Second for GBK…. failying that Wendy's.

ex-pat
    Free Member

Chalk and Cheese.

BK if I want to actually eat something vaguely recognisable.
    MacD for the taste, on the understanding that by taste I mean that wood pulp with sauce on does in fact have a taste that I enjoy.

MacD's – get a hamburger, fries and extra BBQ sauce, no pickle shiat. Put fries in with 'patty' and smother with BBQ sauce. Edible.

Never, ever, call that yellow plastic stuff cheese, and never have it on a burger, truly makes it taste proper rank.

forge197
    Free Member

BK for burgers
    Mc'd for Breakfast
    KFC for chicken

all on a needs must basis!!

spooky_b329

BK if there is a McD's nearby.

If there isn't, then travel to a McD's as BK crank up the prices when they have no competition. £7 for a BK meal when there is no other fast food places, I'll go hungry in protest 🙂 If they are charging a competitive price then I'll normally chose them over McD's.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

BK over McDs. If there was a wendy's here I'd definitely be larger.

Keva
    Free Member

isn't that a bit like asking which is best, a dog shit sandwich or cat shit roll ?

Hairychested
    Free Member

A mate of mine ended up in hospital with food poisoning twice. Both were AFTER he visited BK in Ealing. McD is better by a country mile.

hora
    Free Member

Wendys all day every day.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wimpy by a country mile, – brown rolls and thousand island dressing. Impossible to eat a 1/2 pounder without smearing the dressing all over your face. There are still a few branches out there that offer table service with crockery and cutlery. Proper civilised british fast food.

There's one here in Farnborough, and it sems to do quite well.

Personally, I can't remember the last time I had a burger from McD or BK. It must be 10 years or more.

I always go for KFC. My first job was at KFC, and I still love it. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I miss Wendys. Why did they close their branches in London? 🙁

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

There's nothing where I live, there's a McD about 4 miles away but my choice would be BK of KFC but the nearest of those is a 15 mile drive away, a rare 'treat' for me … I miss Woody's in West Drayton!

aP
    Free Member

Hardy's for the 'make it yerself' fun.

stumpy01

BK for a burger, but there aren't as many about so it'll often be McD's.

McD's for a tasty, wholesome (ha ha) breakfast and a half decent coffee.

KFC for a change.

Can't see that once in a while will hurt (much).

clubber
    Free Member

BK for the burgers, McD for the rest.

Drac

BK any day.

Had a Big Mac on Saturday when driving home from Scotland, kids asked for one, I had a Big Mac and couldn't finish it or those funny potato things.

Subway I'm sorry are just awful their fillings are horrible.

fogliettaz
    Free Member

Burger with the Lot at an Australian Milk Bar! Everything else is just a poor excuse.

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

isn't that a bit like asking which is best, a dog shit sandwich or cat shit roll ?

+1

clubber
    Free Member

or a bit like asking who's more sanctimonious, a vegetarian or an anti-fast food fascist?

😉

scotia
    Free Member

never been to either, am i missing something?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘mcdonalds vs burger king.’ is closed to new replies.