Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MBUK – Devils chair piece
  • Mounty_73

Does anyone have a copy of MBUK, I think its this months they have a piece on the devils chair….The Stiperstones ridge, Shropshire etc

Had a look in my supermarket, no copies.

singletracksurfer

yeah it’s in this months.
    Odd article I thought. Didn’t really say much about anything.

Mounty_73

Is it not worth a reread then?

singletracksurfer

what did you want it for?
    If it’s local folklore ok, but for route ideas or anything else, not IMHO

Mounty_73

It sounds like not worth reading then, only asking as I am riding over there this weekend.

johnnystorm

I found the article most enlightening. For example, I was unaware that Stiperstones was the second highest point in England. 🙄

I’m assuming that someone saw it was “second highest in the county”, read it as country and then took it from there! 😆

Mounty_73

Would anyone mind scanning & emailing me a copy of the article please? 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Very odd piece. Basically said the riding was crap and waffled on about other stuff instead.

Guess they booked the feature and had allocated the space so went ahead anyway.

I don’t know how my scanner works though, sorry. Buy the mag and get a free buff.

snowpaul
    Free Member

As a regular rider round there – the stiperstones are quite good – not as good as the mynd but its a good linking bit between the mynd and eastridge ( very nice trails – even signposted etc )- still worth a look

paul

rossi46
    Free Member

MBUK have done an article on ‘proper’ riding? 😯

Blimey- i thought they were there for kids who say ‘dude’ and ‘awesome’ and ‘gnarly’ alot 😆

I havent had a copy since 2001 for the above reasons….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MBUK – Devils chair piece’ is closed to new replies.