Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MBR April Majorca Ride
  • heihei

Sods law would say that having now booked my holiday there, the April edition of MBR which featured an article on riding in Majorca has disappeared off the shelves to be replaced by May! Can anyone email me a copy as would be much appreciated! ajryan@btinternet.com

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I didnt see the MBR route, but can really recommend the local riding in Mallorca. If you're in the Soller area, drop in at Traumuntana Tours and have a chat with Andy.

There's plenty of riding similar to southern Spain, but less people. You probably wont see another mountain biker.

allyharp

Very interesting, I'm off to Majorca in 2 weeks!

Would much appreciate it if anyone can give any more insight to the mbr route…

nicks
    Free Member

There was an article in what mountain bike is that the one you mean ? The trail is caused the GR 221 TRAIL

website from wmb – http://www.conselldemallorca.net/mediambient/pedra/senderisme.php?opcio=1

looks amazing

Miguelo

Try this site, there is a route with that name:

http://www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=uzfdsruhmwwtnrlk

heihei

Could well be WMB, although that too has rolled over to May so not in the shops anymore.

agent – rode with Andy last year and top bloke – definitely intend to hook up with him again.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

+1 for Andy and his shops – I hired his own full susser a few years ago whilst staying in Fornalutx (just up from Soller) and did some amazing riding. The Baranc de Binaraix is an incredible downhill – from the Col de l'Ofre down to the village – switchback after switchback, really tight and airy. I'm back in the summer, but road riding this time… Can't wait! Have fun when you're there… 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MBR April Majorca Ride’ is closed to new replies.