Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MB7 – class
  • markd
    Free Member

I just had a top day re-learning how to ride a Mountain Bike.

I was amazed by how many bad habits i had adopted in handling a bike. Andy W is a fantastic teacher – got me doing drops i normally avoid, had my cornering ability sorted out (i was already doing 50% of it right and he got me to start really pushing the weight into the front wheel – what a difference)

The standout bit was making us ride a log hump with our eyes closed. We all rode it better.

Its nice to know i am not completely without hope! Got the basics back and now know what i am meant to be practicing.

Top day – weather was incredible too.

Anyone else had a proper sorted day?

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Was this at Glentress?, as my mate Rick (gf cake) was on an MB7 course there today. He also had great praise for the course.

markd
    Free Member

It was. I met Rick – he was good – speshully on the drops. He got it right first time.

Nice guy as well.

cynic-al
    Free Member

How much £?

latiric
    Free Member

I 2nd that for the MB7 course, fantastic!

Training, encouragement and a big boost to the confidence from Andy and I am coming down things I wouldn’t even have looked at previously.

If your heading up Glentress/Innerleithen way check out http://www.MB7.com.

Here’s me thinking I needed better tyres of lighter equipment, couple of hours with Andy and I am faster and smoother, superb!!!!

jezmree
    Free Member

Thanks for the nice feedback folks, glad you enjoyed your time with Andy 🙂

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

How are you on big chutes now then latiric.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MB7 – class’ is closed to new replies.