Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Maxxis Minion DHR2 2.3
  • aroche
    Free Member

Anyone using one?
    Thinking of DHR2 2.3 3C Maxx Terra as an alternative rear tyre to a Hans Dampf. I find the HD good for grip but a bit draggy. Thinking the minion might roll a bit better.
    Will probably be paired with a HD Trailstar up front.

Anyone using one? It’s a pricey one, even from the Germans. Doesn’t seem to be much in the way of reviews on this one yet.

stevied
    Free Member

Just put one on to replace a HR2. 3C exo tr flavour. Only had a couple of rides on it so far but seems to have a little more bite than the HR2 but slightly more draggy.
    Happy with it so far but need a few more miles before making a full judgement. Went up tubeless on a flow easily.
    Got mine from Acycles (France) for about £27 delivered..

kjrogers

i’m using one with a minion up front. came from a hans dampf. think it grips better than the hans dampf, rolls quicker but most importantly it wears a lot better. After three hundred miles my hans dampf has pretty obvious and significant wear on them, the minion looks hardly worn after the same mileage including a week in the alps.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

First ride on a shorty today. Steep, muddy and grassy with snow and a bit of ice. A very impressive debut indeed, had it on front with HR2 behind, I’m a happy bunny.

davewalsh
    Free Member

I went from an Ardent to a DHR2 on the back of my Spitfire and personally I found it much draggier for only a marginal increase in grip. Have since gone back to the Ardent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Minion DHR2 2.3’ is closed to new replies.