Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Maxxis Larsen TT Lust – questions for users
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

who uses them, what do you think? What conditions do they suit in your experience?

DezB
    Free Member

UST rather than LUST, great summer tyres – they’ll be on from now unti the really bad weather returns. Not bad all-round, but risky on anything wet. First tyres I’ve ever made a repeat purchase of, so I must like ’em.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

LUST is Maxxis’ UST isn’t it?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

yes

chvck
    Free Member

Haven’t tried the LUST version as I’ve only just converted over to tubeless however I really liked my normal version. As DezB said they’re alright all round but dont like anything wet! I use it on the rear and find it’s fantastic for that purpose! Might have to buy the LUST version in fact!

pinches
    Free Member

theyre great really fast, not too keen on it on the front especially in berms mine seams to want to wash out.

now using it on the rear with a maxxpro high roller up front

DezB
    Free Member

LUST says LUST on it, UST says UST on it, so they’re different. I believe the L stands for Light.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Not used the Larsen LUST but had the misfortune to buy a set of HR 2.35 LUST the other day. Lasted less than a week and both sidewalls ripped. Used Big Earl 2.35 Wet Tubeless Ready for over 4 months riding most days before that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Larsen TT Lust – questions for users’ is closed to new replies.