Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Maxiss high rollers 2 3 c ??
  • reedspeed
    Free Member

I am thinking of some new rubber,im currently wearing high rollers,however I thinkin the new hr 2 3 c are getting good reviews,im thinkin a 3c on the front and a 60a on the back,unless im advised different !!!!,any ideas guys..

And,wheres the deals,crc have them both in stock..

And do I run them tubless,on the new Hope endro rims ?..

skiprat
    Free Member

Got a HR2 3C on the front and use my old HR on the rear. Plenty of grip at the front so very happy with it.

I run tubeless on DT rims and it went up straight away with a track pump and a bit of soapy water. Holds air pretty well too. I got mine from Stif when they had a maxxis sale on and it was about £30. Might be worth looking there to see if its on offer again.

stevied
    Free Member

Very happy with my EXO TR HR2 60/62a on the back. Running a DHF EXO 3C on the front and they make a great pair. Oodles of grip and roll well. Had not problems tubeless either. I get most of my tyres from here:
    http://nextdaytyres.co.uk/search.aspx/MAXXIS

tomaso
    Free Member

I’ve got HR II 2.3 tubeless ready EXO 62/60a from Next day Tyres out back of my Pitch running tubeless with no problems in 3 months of riding like an elephant on mescaline.
    Next Day Tyres

zelak999
    Free Member

Very happy with the HR2 60/62a. Run them tubeless with no issues, pop on nicely.
    I didn’t like the 3C I found it too soft.

tomaso
    Free Member

Just lost the faith with these tyres on Helvellyn tonight with a 2 inch sidewall gash.
    I am going back to dual ply…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Maxiss high rollers 2 3 c ??’ is closed to new replies.