Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mawddach Goldrush 13th March 2011
  • rammyrunner
    Free Member

Message from the organisers:
    The 2011 Gold Rush – 13th March 2011 45k of pure Coed Y Brenin MTB Trails!
    With only a few weeks to go before the Big Day the orgisers have decided offset the current cost of living rises by holding their entry fee at only £25 for single riders
    The 2011 event will be our best ever, with new signs, additional marshals, top flight medic support and GOOD WEATHER (well we can hope)

Last years event raised more than £3,300 for charity.

As usual we will be supporting Air Ambulance. Cancer Research and a number of Local Good Causes which will include Child Literacy Programmes, Schools Gardening Projects and Junior Sports.
    Full details at
    http://www.mawddachgoldrush.org.uk/index.html
    And you get free heckling/support from me 🙂

rammyrunner
    Free Member

So anyone from here taking part?

Blackhound

I did it last year and enjoyed it, weather was lovely though. My gears played up on the first climb so rode round mostly on my own passing the odd person once all sorted.

Flying back from Mallorca very late the night before so can’t make it.

LoCo
    Free Member

Loco BM Team will have some riders racing, and I’ll be in my marquee with the coffe machine 8)

rammyrunner
    Free Member

They are a bit thin on entries this year so appealing to get more riders entered!! For those good riders, could be a chance for a good ride!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Was a bit of a stuff up last year….and the year before come to think of it.3rd times a charm 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mawddach Goldrush 13th March 2011’ is closed to new replies.