Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mavic Razor MTB Shoes?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anybody got a pair? what are the sizing like with mavic? im usually a size 9 in mtb shoes, is there any reason to go bigger? nice looking shoes and look decent for the cash…

any thoughts?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=56215

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone pleeeeeassshhhh??

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Dunno, but I fancy some, too. Can’t decide if I’m fast enough for the white ones though.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I normally take size 9 or 10 depending on sizing, I have size 9 Razors.

The sole is pretty soft and grippy too, which I like, especially if you’re the sort of person who rides half clipped sometimes.

People will take the p@ss though, the “M” logo is more than a little like Morrisons…

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers for the input! was liking the whites, but im not going down the white route, will look battered where i ride after about 2 weeks ….black is the way forward!

did you happen to have spesh before? ill be switching from them to mavics….

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

infact im a size 10 in spesh sworks shoes ….usually a 9 in shoes/trainers etc?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Got any salomon trainers? similar last, so that should good be a good pointer, otherwise “half a size over your normal trainer size” seems to work well

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ahh cool cheers zulu, just seen they do half sizes to…my spesh are quite narrow and 10….

im usually a 9 so i think ill opt for the 9.5 just to be safe, literally just used for nice/summer weather (winter boots for winter)..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mavic Razor MTB Shoes?’ is closed to new replies.