Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Maverick SC32 – any good?
  • chillidave
    Free Member

I'm eyeing up a bike with these on, I had a set 5 years ago on a sub-5 they were light and climbed well but I didn't like how they'd pull under braking to the side. Are the newer generations any better as an all round 'trail' fork?

Any views much appreciated.
    David

saladdodger
    Free Member

Marmite

you either love em or loathe em!!!!!

I have a set and a set of Revs I like em both

If you did not like em in the past walk on is the best advice

rubberneck
    Free Member

i believe that TF wont touch them anymore because of all the grief they have with them,,,,

maybe give them a ring to confirm.

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

I don't think they have changed the design at all .. same fork as ever.

I like em .. I've had 3 sets now.. but I don't notice the flex at 5'7" / 10.5st. although i do ride pretty hard.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I like them (I've got them on four of my bikes) as far as I know the design hasn't changed from day one, there was a rumour of a carbon set a while ago, but it never came to anything. Extra UK stopped importing them due to the lack of development and now parts are getting difficult to get hold of 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

had my first ride on a pari last night, they are going to be dangerous! i seem to be going much faster downhill and i love the lockout thingy for hauling the SS up hills, impressed so far

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Got 3 pairs now, don't notice any more "flex" than normal forks. They are great and look pretty cool as well.

rents
    Free Member

2 pairs here, love um. i ride um hard and they have been good. Only problem i have had is wipper seals popping out when i have been riding really hard (read "like a dick"). Glued um in and never had a problem since.

tazzymtb

great forks and sideways cycles can sort all you servicing and parts needs

http://www.sidewayscycles.com/products/index.php?id=917&clid=9

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Maverick SC32 – any good?’ is closed to new replies.