Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mattresstrackworld – Silentnight / Happy Beds / something else
  • joeydeacon
    Free Member

We need a new mattress, looking for a pretty firm sprung king size.. currently got an old knackered Silentnight, which has lasted quite a few years.

However Amazon has some quite highly rated Happy Beds ones – has anyone tried them long term? We don’t want something cheap and nasty, but can’t afford to spend a fortune.. any recommendations / suggestions appreciated?

Thanks in advance

tjagain

silentnight are on the boycott list for being nasty employers 😉

lunge

I recently bought a mattress, after much faffing online I want into my local Dreams, lay on a few and bought one from there. My instinct is that I could have saved money online but I’m happy to have spent more and got to lie on a few before I parted with said money.

qwerty
    Free Member

Try Ikea, ours is the best we’ve had and cheap to. A flat pack matress is a thing to behold, the most satisfying unwrap ever.

BigJohn

We bought one from John Ryan a year or two back. Extremely good mattresses and a good price. Their “understanding beds” section is worth a read to help navigate the minefield of choosing a mattress. They’re clearly self-promotional, but at the same time frank and honest.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Thanks guys, will have a think 🙂

benjamins11
    Free Member

im sure there has been multiple threads about this recently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mattresstrackworld – Silentnight / Happy Beds / something else’ is closed to new replies.