Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Matt Dawsons Tough Guy Race on ITV4 tonight..
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Did anyone else watch it, did it make you feel like joining in or hiding behind the sofa, ? me , compelling viewing. I got cold watching it. 😉

Houns

I watched it, i always thought it was easier than that! Would love to be fit enough to give it a go

alwyn
    Free Member

Yes, makes the Grim Challenge I did look tame. I'm going to give it a go one year.

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

watched it.
    though it was cold, it doesn't look all that hard. an assault course with some running. woo :s

sharki
    Free Member

Watched it and TBH quite fancy doing it.

Not sure my unstable knee will appreciate it though. 🙁

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Mate been trying to get me to do and probably would if it wasn't at such a stupid tiem of year and it's just the freezing cold water that makes me say no! I have a funny feeling though in a few weeks when I go out for beers I migh have some drunken agreement. What abuot this for a starter:

http://www.mhsurvival.co.uk
    looks fun ….

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I'll never have a go, I am vertically challenged and hate holding my breath under water, some of that water viewed tonight I would have needed a snorkel for… plus I am ancient.. cannot think of any other excuses.

alwyn
    Free Member

Wimp 😀

sharki
    Free Member

Soooo tempting.

Anyone recommend a waterproof knee support with lateral braces?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Matt Dawsons Tough Guy Race on ITV4 tonight..’ is closed to new replies.