Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Masterchef – who's gonna win?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Tim, Tom or Sara?

I think it’ll be Tim

We could decide on an Alternative Vote outcome?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Could be any of them. Tim has the brightest future though – he *thinks* about what is happening with all the ingredients and with more experience he could go much further.

If they all do the very best they can *right now*, I think Tom might just have the edge tonight.

That smoked trout on three onions last night looked gorgeous.

franki
    Free Member

My money would be on Tim.
    (That probably guarantees that he will lose!) 😆

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I think Sara, or Tom. I like the type of food they prepare.

Drac

Sara she has a passion for the food you can see her smiling and enjoying the smells.

bassspine
    Free Member

Masterchef, that’s that guy from Halo isn’t it?

john_drummer
    Free Member

I reckon Torode will win by a nose from Wallace. I can’t watch the UK version because of these two, but at least it’s not Masterchef NZ. That was really nasty

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Tom, . . .

cringe TV last night though with all the gushing over Australia and Jont(y) . . . .

then it all went boobs up, . . no ice cream, no bbq . . . lol!!! 😆

neninja
    Free Member

Closest Masterchef I can remember – all them could rightfully win.

Tom is probably the best technical cook, Sara the most passionate and Tim has the potential to be a culinary genius.

I don’t mind who wins but find Tim’s cooking the most innovative and interesting so he’d get my vote.

Drac

Tim takes it and very well deserved those dishes looked amazing and done with such skill.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Tim takes it and very well deserved those dishes looked amazing and done with such skill.

Agreed.

allthepies
    Free Member

That Tim fella has got a very bright future.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And very humble with it too. Is he sure he is American?

Well done though – well deserved.

yunki
    Free Member

What a geat final.. I was going to give up on it a few weeks back though.. as it seemed to have the weakest field of contestants ever.. appalling standards below the final three..

colournoise

Tim was my pick from early on. In previous series that usually meant finalist but never winning. Great to see John and Pudding Boy making the right decision for once.

If Tim ever opens a restaurant anywhere easily reachable from here I’d be really keen to try his food.

slainte 8) rob

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yep, said to Mrs Feet before the winner was announced that out of the three, Tim’s would be the restaurant I’d want to go to most

Having said that, they all did bloody amazing stuff for the final. Well done all of them

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Tim

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Ah!

I’ve only watched the first of the three episodes on iplayer.

Made my last post then started to read back up the comments from the bottom.

Thanks for that guys.

Drac

Guess you were in the wrongplacewrongtime.

corroded
    Free Member

Just caught it on iplayer, having avoided all other media. Great that Tim deservedly won – was rooting for him the whole way. But every dish of that final, with the possible exception of Sara’s safe dessert, was astonishing.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Masterchef – who's gonna win?’ is closed to new replies.