Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Massive thumbs up for Bike Verbier
  • wl
    Free Member

Just had an incredible 10 days with Bike Verbier, riding easily some of the best trails I’ve done anywhere, including Spain and all over BC. New for this season are some mind-blowing backcountry trails well away from the resort, sometimes accessed by van and local gondolas, with no other riders or walkers around. Done countless miles of natural, flowing singletrack, tons of superb natural tech stuff, colour-coded DH tracks (official and cheeky) and all-day epics. Basically whatever we wanted to do, BV had a ride to suit, splitting the group when it was appropriate. Hosting, guiding, grub, accommodation etc were all top notch too. Even the weather was spot on. Can’t recommend these holidays highly enough. Cheers Phil & Lucy. Roll on next year.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

pics?

trailmonkey

they are very good aren’t they. their hospitality, trails and guiding are second to none.

the benchmark for all others to follow imho.

Drac

Top hosts, top trails and just all round great place.

wl
    Free Member

Didn’t bother. I’ve taken them before and they never do the riding or scenery justice. Plus I don’t like stopping to take shots, and my pack’s already full enough on big days out. Singlespeedstu has some good video somewhere on this forum though – he was out at the same time.

scruff
    Free Member

Phils jokes are terrible though.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Only been abroad with the bike once and it was with BV. Wouldn’t really consider going anywhere else when/if I go again. Seemed to offer everything I could have wished for.

wl
    Free Member

“the benchmark for all others to follow imho”

Agreed. I spoke to other guests who’ve used different companies in various resorts, and the general consensus was that Bike Verbier are definitely a significant cut above in terms of trails, quality and professionalism.

Del

“the benchmark for all others to follow imho”

+2?
    everything is just setup superbly. it all just flows together seemlesly, from the moment they pick you up from the airport to the moment they drop you off. the chalet, the food, the riding – everything.

singlespeedstu

Waves to wl. 8)

wl
    Free Member

Waves back to Stu. Nice little videos, those were. And what a trail! Great to see you both again.

postierich
    Free Member

Heading over to Verbier in August do BV accomadate people just for a guided ride? Family holiday but I,m pretty sure I could get @ least 4 half days riding.

Rich

singlespeedstu

You too Will.

Rich try mailing them im sure they’d guide you for a day or so if they had room in the bus.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

we should have been out there with them june 27th-july 2nd but Mr MC broke his arm in wales 🙁 so have moved the holiday to next year.
    Good to hear it’ll be worth the wait!

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Any more videos Stu? 😀

singlespeedstu

Not got round to doing them yet cupid.

I’ll see if i can sort it out later.

wl
    Free Member

Nice one Stu – I’ll look out for them too.

singlespeedstu

Got a couple of vids uploading now.

Tracey

Been with them every year since 2003, each year as the girls have grown, it has got better and better. Every year the rides, accomodation anh hospitality have been first class

Cant go this year due to my shoulder injury needing sorting and Katies back operation last week [she will be out of action for six months]

Looking forward to next years visit

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Massive thumbs up for Bike Verbier’ is closed to new replies.