Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Mason adventure bike
  • johnnystorm

I think Slojo has his and is living up to his name putting it together! 😆

aP
    Free Member

I’m in the process of ordering a rolling chassis with probable delivery end Jan/ early Feb. I also have an Etap HydroR groupset ordered for delivery at about the same time. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

has it arrived yet?

rossburton
    Free Member

Slowjo posted about his new Bokeh here: http://1-eleven.cc/blog/mason-bokeh

beagle
    Free Member

Lovely. Like the Bokeh but have always craved a definition. They are all lovely bikes and very excited about the development of Mason. They’ll definitely be one for me in the near future.

If anyone is reading this thread and is pondering swapping a resolution or definition for a Bokeh….I’m keeping my eye out for a 52cm. All the second hand ones around have been 56cm or more!! If not the only consolation would be by the time I can afford a new definition, Dom would have gone flat mount on the rear. I have some flat mount shimano ready and waiting.

The Ti one will be a treat eh? Wowza!

aP
    Free Member

Phew, I see that Slowjo is running 650b Thunder Burts. My intention is to use those for more mostly non-road and Compass Loup Loup Pass for mostly road.
    My rolling chassis is due in about a month in early March, but of course my etap groupset is now suggested for delivery in mid May 🙁

breninbeener

Anyone ridden a Mason Definition vs a Genesis Datum?

drlex
    Free Member

I’ve ordered up the rolling chassis; Slowjo’s comments have confirmed the wisdom of my action.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The bent seatstays/chainstays make it look like it’s got a fat arse. Looks ok otherwise, but not nice enough for the price. Apart from that, it’s ideal. Is it ok to buy one if you’re under 35 I wonder?

fifeandy
    Free Member

Oh noes, 2nd time a bokeh has come up in the space of a week. n+2 urge is getting strong. May need to book a long weekend and see about a test ride

cakeyboy
    Free Member

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148093108@N03/shares/P6V6pa
    Here’s some pics of my Mason bokeh, got to say I absolutely love it !

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Mason adventure bike’ is closed to new replies.