Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Marzocchi 55 rc3 ti (2011)
  • bodie
    Free Member

Where can I get a new set of these forks, think i’ve tried all the usual suspects….?

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

EBay

bodie
    Free Member

like I said…..

xherbivorex
    Free Member

well it would appear you’re out of luck then.

i’ve been looking too. don’t think there’s any left anywhere unless you want 1.5″ steerer version.

OwenP

Well, i got mine through TF Tuned (not recently though) so you could try giving them a ring – they don’t seem to list stock on their website, so they might not have shown up in web search, but did me a good price and aftersales has been good.

Alternatively, call Windwave (the importers) who should be able to point you in the right direction.

Great forks BTW.

bodie
    Free Member

Cheers Owen 🙂

hora
    Free Member

55 TST2 and shim stack them. Awesome.

Cheaper too. Otherwise micro ti.

cwilliams255
    Free Member

Although you seem to be after 2011 models, if anyone is reading this and wants some 2012 for cheaper than anywhere in the UK I can recommend

http://www.bike-components.de/products/info/31605?xtor=AL-8-%5B1%5D-%5BFroogle%5D

I had real issues getting stock in the UK a couple of weeks ago so looked at Germany and found them for £60 cheaper delivered than the best price in the UK (ukbikestore). Delivery only took 2 days

boxxer7
    Free Member

IWould also be worth me mentioning I emailed them a couple of months ago to double check they had stock and they didn’t at the time although they hadn’t changed the in stock bit.

Got my 2012s from probikeshop.fr for over £100 less than I could find over here.

bodie
    Free Member

Cheers guys. all appreciated. got a secondhand set from my lbs with new lowers and rc3 cartridge. lucky.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi 55 rc3 ti (2011)’ is closed to new replies.