Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • marz news
  • jedi
    aP
    Free Member

So, without saying to much, kinda optimistic?

grahamt1980

Good, I love my marz’s.
    Simple and bombproof (the earlier ones, and sounds like the new ones)

jedi

yeah sounds good

nasher
    Free Member

Expect to see some great stuff from Marz in the next two years.

Their top end stuff is going to be a lot lighter than the current forks.

also their cheaper models are getting complete new and much improved damping circuits..

brakes
    Free Member

that statement sounds a bit odd to me
    there’s an undertone of hope
    like they have financial troubles

Kryton57

Could my 2003 Z1 Freerides become a classic, in the same way a Mk1 Golf Gti is? 😉

jedi

i got soem of them too on the hummer

ianv
    Free Member

As breaker said, that statement sounds more like hope than confidence. I hope nasher is right though.

Digger90
    Free Member

It reads like wishful thinking marketing pap.

Unfortunately Marzocchi have never recovered in the market from the disastrous quality issues 2008-2009. While their current forks are back to their best (I had a pair of 44 RC3Ti’s) people just aren’t buying enough of them. MIne were the only pair of new ‘Zocchis I saw on any bike for a year.

neninja
    Free Member

Came across as optimism for the motorcycle market with no mention of the mountain bike products at all.

Naranjada
    Free Member

Zocchi have been making suspension for long enough, both motorcycle and MTB, but I think they suffer in popularity by being an Italian manufacturer; lots of stigma to overcome …long on style, short on reliability etc.

Ohlins, White Power & Showa seem to rule the performance motorbike sector, Rock Shox & Fox rule MTB. In MTB I suspect there’s a small proportion of the market left after that and there are the likes of BOS, X Fusion, DT Swiss and Cane Creek to compete with in that ‘niche’.

amphibian
    Free Member

Quite a few posts relating to Marz are mentioning ‘hope’. I wonder if this is significant…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘marz news’ is closed to new replies.