Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Marz 55 09 RC3 any good?
  • Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Merlin have them half price, wondering if they are any good?

PJM1974
    Free Member

They look tempting… But I’d want assurances of spare part availability two years down the line.

seanodav
    Free Member

They are great forks when they dont piss oil everywhere an spend longer at windwave than on your bike.
    However if they do, like mine did you will most likely get them replaced with the new ti version which are outstanding.

jedi

i got 2010 55’s , the basic model.
    i sent them back to windwave and they came back 4 days later feeling awesome!

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Why did they go back Jedi?

Coyote
    Free Member

I have had real issues with Marzocchi not supplying parts for a fork that is about 4 years old. I’m now riding a fork that if it fails again will be binned.

Definitely would think twice before touching Marzocchi again.

seanodav
    Free Member

The 2010 forks are nothing like the 2008-09, completely different, i took a punt on the 2009 and tbh like i said very nice plush fork when it works but in approx 3 month of owning it windwave had it 2 of them.
    So far the ti version is trouble free

jedi

they went back for knocking 🙂

mildred

I know these are not the same forks, but I’ve some 2010 Micro Ti and they’re very good.

In fact I had some 2009 ata’s that were fantastic until they sank into their travel. I sent those back to windwave who replaced them and the replacements also felt great.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I went through three uppers (creaking steerer/crown) and one set of lowers (bushing slop) on my 08/09 RC3. I sent them back from whence they came and received a full refund. Even at half price, I’d say you’d be taking a pretty big gamble.

jedi

the 2010 marz reckon they are back to the 2003 standards. i agree!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Marz 55 09 RC3 any good?’ is closed to new replies.