Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Marple riders (possible temporary trail closure)
  • Bunnyhop

Yesterday there was an incident at ‘Old Hall Farm’.
    It’s the bottom of the Linnets clough (scout camp) track, where the road splits to the Roman Lakes.
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/recap-firearms-explosives-seized-police-9247993

I’m not sure if the track has re-opened yet. Take into a/c that they may still have shut this area.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Wondered what was going on there when I passed last night.

Lots of police and an area cordoned off at the top of Etherow Park on Glossop road last night too. Wonder if it’s related at all

itsonlymelee
    Free Member

Ooh blimey. Cheers for the heads up, was planning a route from the Roman Lakes tomorrow when my brother comes up and that was the climb I was planning first up.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Pah, I normally look forward to ‘bombing’ it down linnets clough or ‘gunning’ it up old hall lane.

MrNice
    Free Member

Pah oh shoot, I normally look forward to ‘bombing’ it down linnets clough or ‘gunning’ it up old hall lane.

FTFY

Bunnyhop

Hubby is night riding there tonight. He’ll let me know whether it’s open again later.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Marple riders (possible temporary trail closure)’ is closed to new replies.