Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • glow78
    Free Member

Bank account numbers and sort codes are pretty freely passed around and all you can do with them is pay money in to the account. So not too concerned.

Sure about that?

rkk01
    Free Member

I didn’t watch this for the Zuckerberg content… 😳

Kuco

Is everyone here on Facebook?

Nope, don’t use or Twitter.

justatheory
    Free Member

I used Facebook a lot when I was at Uni and found it useful for social and academic purposes. I made the mistake of accepting every Tom, Dick and Harry’s friend request. Although I knew I could pull the plug on any of them and restrict the news feed etc, the nosy part of me could’t help but read their banal status updates and look at the photos of them advertising how great their lives are. Eventually I realised it wasted a lot of my time and put me in a bad mood, so I deactivated my account. That was about 3 years ago and I’ve not missed it. Nothing against Facebook, it’s just the way I used it and the people I was friends with wound me up.

emma82
    Free Member

People get very excited about FB but if your security settings are set properly and you’re sensible about what you put up there then you are pretty much safe, no worse off than any of the information that can be collected on you from other sources.

Kevevs
    Free Member

having seen Social Network and that docu twice and some other stuff, he doesn’t appear to me to be that much of a fascinating guy to me, I can’t see him wanting to summit a mountain or diving depths or pushing himself physically, it’s a mental game. he is totally the right brain in the right time with a certain egotism or something. I don’t personally think his ideology is all about people coming together. He’s a smart
    bloke wanting to be the best and outsmarting his rivals. Which he is very good at. I’m a natural cynic, perhaps what he does is fantastic. personally I think he should’ve sold up and become a multi-billionnaire before the advertisers and marketers got hold and done something else…buy an island and ride a bike!

He’s obviously obsessed with big numbers and being bigger and better, That’s fine but maybe he is missing out on stuff being in a facebook office. I feel sorry for him. I think he should come to wales and live in my flat and do my job. and I’ll do the billionaire thing on californian beaches. then he’ll be happy.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Mark Zuckerberg’ is closed to new replies.