Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Mark Cavendish worst public speaker ever, probably
  • druidh
    Free Member

Waderider – Member
    What hope is there for cycling in this country if cyclists can’t support the best their country has to offer?

Some right fools posting on this thread……..

TBH, I really don’t see the connection between what I do on two wheels and a what a highly-paid athlete does, but then I only cycle a bike a few times a week and I’m obviously not “a cyclist”.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

…this thread is amazing. Cav is the best road sprinter in the peleton. Even if you hate the guy…you’ve got accept that.

Just watch him reel in Haussler in MSR 2009, watch his champs elysee sprint this year.

Try mixing it properly in a road race sprint or a crit, not getting in peoples way but spinting at 35 mph whilst lookig for gaps/banging elbows and you will realise, even at chipper level, its ridiculously hard.

Lets face it, if he wins Worlds next year (and he’s one of the favouritesas its flat (ish)) or the Olympic RR in 2012, he still wont win SPOTY……but its a pile of shit any way. Sure cav wont be listing it above his numerous TDF wins as a highlight of his career.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Poor Troll Euro.

Waderider
    Free Member

TBH, I really don’t see the connection between what I do on two wheels and a what a highly-paid athlete does, but then I only cycle a bike a few times a week and I’m obviously not “a cyclist”.

Tsssk, not quite, you’re just a lesser cyclist.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Mark Cavendish worst public speaker ever, probably’ is closed to new replies.