Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Mark Cavendish….(Spoiler)
  • Houns

Oakleys for this years TDF are these

http://www.oakley.com/products/6752/25161

Must get a pair

yossarian
    Free Member

Genius

lunge

Oooh, I like them.

Houns

Nice aren’t they, though just had a close up as he was interviewed, he’s customised them with green earsocks and thro bolts

Kit
    Free Member

oh my god! WTF!?! youve totaly ruined my day your ass wipe 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

FFS

Houns

oh my god! WTF!?! youve totaly ruined my day your ass wipe 🙁 🙁

You more of a Rayban man then?

soobalias
    Free Member

linky broken

steve_b77
    Free Member

Linky worky

j_me
    Free Member

Cav wears green lenses, to match his jersey. Oh no, hang on,

boblo
    Free Member

Houns you are a twit aren’t you? Some of us are catching up on the tour at 1930. That’ll be after the childish cretins have spent the afternoon giving the game away.

jedi

what link? the oakley one goes to oakley

emac65
    Free Member

Some people just like to moan…. 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

what is the fun in spoiling things for other folk you cretin

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

They look right nice. but why spoiler, i knew what they were 8)

antigee

but why spoiler

can only assume original post severely edited including the title that was specific news on todays tour
    personally hasn’t ruined my day but would have enjoyed the highlights a bit more not knowing

jonb
    Free Member

I believe he has green lenses because that is what he has set his sights on.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Those glasses are as **** as the thread.

Houns

I don’t know why the spoiler either, the only thing that has been edited is the addition of spoiler to the title

rOcKeTdOg

Over sealous moderator moderates without actually looking at the link inadvertantly gives away result?

antigee

i dunno maybe i imagined a post titled “cavendish out” mid this pm

Houns

No that was wiggins out

antigee

whoops cavendish (spoiler) now has wiggins spoiler content
    and its all my fault 😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

OP as you are engaging why do you want to say what has happened with the TdF when you know some folk will be waiting for the highlights?
    It seems puerile and unkind to me so perhaps you could explain why you did this and the Wiggins one.
    I am not really interested in a denial as it is clear what your intentions were, or you will not convince me otherwise if you prefer.

I am not really interested in arguing I honestly dont get why someone would do this tbh.
    ta in advance.

Houns

Because I couldn’t care less and anyone who is so pathetically desperate not to find the result of some god awful boring bike ride shouldn’t log on to a bike website…..If its your highlight of your Friday evening (yes I’m aware of the ironing) you should take a good long look at yourself

LsD
    Free Member

OMG he’s worse than Hitler!!! 😡

Houns

My place in hell is reserved for me

Junkyard
    Free Member

so because folk want to do something different form you want to spoil it for them. What would happen if we all did this?What if I think MTB is shit and decide to walk a trail centre and think your activity is sad etc. What if i out objects across trails etc
    At least you are honest about being a ****
    thanks

Houns

What if we were all to do this? The Earth would still spin and we’d all still be alive, get over yourself

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There’s always been a tacit agreement here to not post spoilers here during sporting events or while matches are in progress. It’s nearly always worked nicely. Is OP seeking to challenge that convention?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Indeed but it would be a little less pleasurable for all the inhabitants.

Stoner
    Free Member

houns, you’re not normally a ****. Why the enlightenment?
    All I can think is maybe your had a drink this lunchtime or something?

Why be so unsporting to others?

maxray
    Free Member

Get a grip guys, if you want to avoid result then don’t click on a thread relating to what your trying to avoid! I don’t know what you are on about either darcy… agreement not to post about events when they are happening..BS… some of us might have watched it live and wanted to talk about it., its very easy to avoid things if you want to, I think you guys just want a reason to moan.

allthepies
    Free Member

I guess Houns is undergoing some personal crisis and sees his spoiler posts as some kind of supremacy over other people*

*albeit virtual, but they’re the ones easiest to conquer/antagonise without immeditate, personal redress.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t know what you are on about either darcy

I mean of course spoiler thread titles maxray. Sorry if you’re struggling a bit this evening, I’ll be clearer in future. Did you not realise that was what I meant? Really? No…really? Or were you in too much of a hurry to post?

aracer
    Free Member

Get a grip guys, if you want to avoid result then don’t click on a thread relating to what your trying to avoid

The trouble is, in this case the very existence of the thread is a spoiler – I’m assuming idiot Houns only posted the thread because Cav won and he thought he was being in some way clever – title should really have been changed by mods to “TdF spoiler”.

Every year it seems we have this debate, with some sad idiots thinking it’s funny to spoil other people’s enjoyment of watching the TdF highlights, and coming up with all sorts of spurious arguments to justify their behavior.

boblo
    Free Member

The problem is, the spoiler is in the thread title and if you come to the forum, you can’t avoid seeing it.

It’s just childish, selfish and unnecessary.

The only reason he did it is because his stupid earlier Wiggins spoiler was pulled. The one that said ‘Wiggins OUT!’ in the thread title. Try and avoid that.

Lucky we’re not all selfish twits int it.

maxray
    Free Member

But its so easy to avoid if the highlights mean so much to you. If I didn’t have it on a spare laptop in work is just avoid stw/bbc news etc till I got home and stuck it on, its simples, surely you can grasp that darcy? Hmm maybe not by your bleatin 😉

sharki
    Free Member

All a touch sad this..

Houns well done.

I present you with the days Wooden spoon award for upsetting the children.
    Perhaps tomorrow don’t even mention a tour rider in the thread title, that way the moaners can justifiably criticise your actions..

boblo
    Free Member

Or you could just be a selfish **** and deliberately bait people with the results?

<edit> Or just be a good citizen and entitle your magnificent thread ‘TdF Spoiler’. Job done, no grief.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Mark Cavendish….(Spoiler)’ is closed to new replies.