Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • marin trail
  • flatfish
    Free Member

whats it like nowadays?
    rode it a few years back and i'm up that way next week.
    done penmachno and didn't like it so i thought i'd try the marin trail again as it must be about 5 years ago since i last rode it.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I reckon it's the same as it was when you were last there. I like it.

fbk
    Free Member

Yeah – hasn't really changed much over the years. Not the most technical of routes but nice views, some good sections of singletrack and a cracking final descent.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickc

What he said. Still the fun-est final descent

singlespeedstu

It was fine yesterday.

genesis
    Free Member

About the same as its been for a while, seems to have fallen out of favour a little with the creation of other trails in North Wales.

sofatester
    Free Member

About the same as its been for a while, seems to have fallen out of favour a little with the creation of other trails in North Wales.

That's why it's so good. Roll on spring! 😀

genesis
    Free Member

Makes for nice riding devoid of weekend warriors 😉

Rorschach
    Free Member

Easy Mr J…..Was pretty good today.Balls to the summer,I want more days like today.Tagged on a 'bit' of an extension (extra 35k).

Looking across to Moel Siabod from the marin

The descent down to Capel Curig-one oif my all time fav's.As an aside,it is pretty tech but if you don't want/can't ride sections don't just force a chicken run through the mud next to it otherwise it'll all end up looking like the peaks!!Accept the facts and walk it or mtfu,get better and get it done next time.

genesis
    Free Member

As for me Chris I wound up taking Jnr on a boat trip, looks like you had a rather good day 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

Nosobadispose.Cruisy,food stoppy,photo stoppy languid mooch.Bit of a change from usual Vo2 max/95% HR stomps.Was out for about 5 hours in the end-racing is a bit over-rated compared to days like these.

genesis
    Free Member

Good Man.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘marin trail’ is closed to new replies.