Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • ManU and Manchester derby spoiler.
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

and yet still win the league

Yes tragic

It is awful to celebrate someone else loosing rather than your own team winning ….trust me, I know, I am scottish

Edric64
    Free Member

I dont care as I am not from Manchester

Popocatapetl

😆
    City were the better team tonight and were all over the scummers!
    It’s always even better when they’re beaten at home though! ( i support liverpool BTW!)

Cletus

They are really ordinary. It would be a travestry if they get the record points total as there have been far better teams – Arse invincibles and Mourinhos Chelsea for two.

Bregante

City were the better team tonight and were all over the scummers!
    It’s always even better when they’re beaten at home though! ( i support liverpool BTW!)

Highlight of your season then? 😉

Lifer
    Free Member

There’ll be some sad faces in the (Sussex based) office tomorrow.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It would be a travestry if they get the record points total as there have been far better teams – Arse invincibles and Mourinhos Chelsea for two

aye and better Manu ones as well and they have not played that well this season – a bot of a damp squib tbh this season- I do support them so forgive my lack of bile
    For that I defer to the scouser[actually everton fans are actually ok to talk to abut football so lets say Liverpool fans]

Dont get this tribal BS over football – its depressing for humanity
    We all like football lets accept we have that in common rather than call each other names

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There’s no doubt that Utd have utterly dominated the most ordinary other nineteen in years. But what are they supposed to do? Play more ordinarily for the benefit of the rest of the country? Tonight should be just as bitter a pill for City to swallow – if they’d half shown up this season we might still have a “race” on our hands. As it is, between the players and Mancini, they’ve screwed up. Who knows what their paymasters will do in the Summer, I hope they don’t do what Abramovich has done at Chelsea.

EDIT: JY, still letting it cloud your judgement? 🙁

Popocatapetl

Yes Bregante! All the Family support Man U. The Wife has got 8 brothers and 4 sisters ( she’s Irish!) and the majority support Man u, so I take great pleasure in watching Man u loose i’m afraid!
    Oh, I live in Greater Manchester as well, so i’m allowed to hate them!

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes who knows what they will do
    making less than subtle comments that the lack of buying players was the blame will be interesting
    They need players for sure and Chelsea with Jose would be interesting – he did seem to have the measure of Fergie and lets be honest he was certainly entertaining

* not convinced by him tbh as we threw it way last season rather than they won it – just not convinced he is actually a great manager rather than a rich one

DD no matter what I type you accuse me of bias – i support them so I am not neutral but I do at least try – perhaps you could be specific about what you think I have done here ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jose for Citeh!

Now that would be entertaining! 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

DD no matter what I type you accuse me of bias – i support them so I am not neutral but I do at least try – perhaps you could be specific about what you think I have done here ?

You sunk as low as the guy who called them “scummers”.

Anyway, lets not get diverted… 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think he respects us too much to do that 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Frankly if my team were 12 points ahead in April I wouldn’t really give a shit about losing to the noisy neighbours. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

he will care but yes it is a shame it does not matter and wont go to the wire like last season
    Bit boring tbh and been over for a while now

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Since around Christmas tbh. 😐

There’s no doubt he loves winning the prem, but the manner of the last few exits from the UCL will have left him a bit pissed I think.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes we were a better team than Real Madrid but we are no match for Bayern or Barca so we would no win – well only in the style chelsea did last time

PrinceJohn

I tend to agree with Mancini, other prem teams are scared of utd – the only teams that try & beat them are the other top 5 teams, all the rest just try not to get beaten.

It’s a shame City can’t play utd at the swamp every week, 8-2 aggregate over the last 2 prem games there is too bad….

eskay

Agüero’s goal was superb, he was really travelling when he hit it, incredible technique.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    and yet still win the league

Oh I wouldn’t waste my time disputing they are a legendary side, but there are so many reasons to dislike them you’re always gonna get people enjoying their defeats, one of the reasons is is that their defeats are so few and far between…

Also why has the thread-title been changed – it was posted after the result?

Junkyard
    Free Member

well it would be hard to post a title giving away the result before the match finished.

The rules on here are you post a title that allows discussion but does not give away the result

It’s a shame City can’t play utd at the swamp every week, 8-2 aggregate over the last 2 prem games there is too bad.

Neither team seems capable of winning on their own ground for some reason

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘ManU and Manchester derby spoiler.’ is closed to new replies.