Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mango Point AR bike
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Saw a couple of (hardly) used ones of these in a local shop. Quite like the look of them for general use. The ones in the shop are a blue Claris equipped one and a white Sora equipped one – they’re asking £300 each for them but said would take reasonable offers. Tempted but do prefer the bright orange coloured ones on Mango website but says sold out till next month. Anyone got one and thoughts to help us decide before buying either one of these used ones or waiting for and spending more on a (new) orange one?

MarcSussex
    Free Member

Ive got one and really enjoy riding it. I have the Tiagra version which at the time was (on sale) £600. I have the grey version but in reality its more like a dark petrol blue colour. I Put on some 40c nanos and ride it mainly off rode. QR’s front and rear may put some people off but i think its great value at the price i paid.

A mate has the orange and although bright its a little flatter. Paint chips fairly easily so the grey also hides that fairly well, but it doesnt bother me as i bought it to ride it not admire it. He recently had a replacement frame as a problem with the dropouts meant the wheel slipped out a couple if times. But theyve now changed the dropout design and he has the new version (ive not had an issue with my old version).

edhornby

What shop and what size are they????

redstripe
    Free Member

mediums (52cm as measured centre to top), in a shop in New Forest. Tempted to buy both if the discount good and sell on the one I wont use.
    Thanks for info Marc Sussex, useful. The ‘blue’ one is probably grey as you said.

GregMay
    Free Member

Two years old in September for mine. Gets ridden every day to work, can’t fault it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mango Point AR bike’ is closed to new replies.