Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Man sheds/office do they add value to your property
  • peasant
    Free Member

Thinking about building a half decent man shed(12″x8″ dwarf wall tiled roof) will it add value to my house ??

spooky_b329

Don’t know about value, but it is certainly one of the things that makes a house top of the list when I am looking 🙂

br
    Free Member

According to the Estate Agent, the stairs to the garage loft (referred to as ‘mezzanine floor with staircase’) I added to my garage add ‘appeal’.

Baldysquirt

I think b r has it. It might add perceived value to a select few, so not to most potential buyers, but will be seen as an added bonus which should make your house more appealing and quicker to sell.

smell_it
    Free Member

When I sold my last house, it had a similar arrangement to br, and was nice and self contained away from the house. It didn’t seem that it added any real value, but definately got the interest of all the blokes looking around. The general theme was that somewhere quiet to work from home/ room to knock one off in quiet security is a winner with chaps.

fasthaggis

Forget the house.
    It will add value to your life.
    A man without a shed ,is a man unfulfilled.
    Adrift on the high seas of need,you will find no peace.
    Be the best you can ,[list]get a shed[/list].
    😀

peasant
    Free Member

Thanks guys, that,s enough feed back for me ,for me i will start digging 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

+1 ^^^^

who cares about value to the house if it improves your home for you?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Man sheds/office do they add value to your property’ is closed to new replies.