Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Man flu cures
  • bigyim
    Free Member

I feel like I’m dying of man flu, coughing up some lovely items and my throat is so sore I can’t swallow. Generally feel like I’ve been beaten up too. Any one got any home remedies to make me feel better? Been drinking lemsip and hot squash with honey in and covonia cough sweets. God I feel awful. Might be aids. Don’t think I’ll last to see 2011

Jamie
    Free Member

Hibernate for a week or so.

Invoice is in the post.

organic355
    Free Member

MTFU

somebody had to say it?

sofatester
    Free Member

Sleep lots, drink lots (of water) and eat healthy food.

sofatester
    Free Member

Oh and MTFU 😀

bigyim
    Free Member

Is ferreo rocher healthy ? I know I need to mtfu. Gonna build my new frame up in the shed tomorrow to redeem some man points

sofatester
    Free Member

Is ferreo rocher healthy?

No, of course not you silly person. Though they are very good for clearing your thoat if you swallow them whole!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’s not aids. It’s cat-aids, the very worse kind.
    You have a choice between amputating your head, or amputating your body.

GJP
    Free Member

Internet pr0n – sweat it out man

Hohum
    Free Member

Water, paracetamol and time seem to be the only thing that help me get over man flu.

I had a dose of it which started Christmas Day morning and I am starting to feel better now thankfully.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Sounds like your at stage 1 of man flu. Stage 2 involves frequent & without warning trips to the bog, I hope you’ve got a good supply of toilet tissue in your house.

bigyim
    Free Member

Crispy bacon does that have anything to do with the sweat it out using Internet pron?

Onzadog
    Free Member

If it’s cat aids, does that mean he’s being a pussy?

Follow these instructions to the letter and I will guarantee you that you are instantly cured*

1) Buy, open and drink a full bottle of cheap scotch
    2) Purchase and Eat a large donner kebab with extra chilli sauce
    3) Remove all clothing except for shoes
    4) Run for a minimum of 15 miles outdoors
    5) After completing run sit in freezer

* – No medical benefit should be assumed.

Jamie
    Free Member

Follow these instructions to the letter and I will guarantee you that you are instantly cured*

*possibly because the patient is now deceased.

bigyim
    Free Member

I am currently trying the pioneering treatment of 3 anadin extra a few swigs of cough mixture and I working my way through six pints of heinekin whilst watchin a ww2 documentary. Might start on the medicinal rum later too

duntmatter
    Free Member

six pints of heinekin = not flu, only manflu.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

My man flu is worse, I swear uncooked rice was coming out my ears this morning, and last night I croaked up something I am quite sure was an important organ.

SteveCHT
    Free Member

Sleep and LOTS of water! and MTFU! 😛

crispybacon
    Free Member

Crispy bacon does that have anything to do with the sweat it out using Internet pron?

If only mate, if only.

Keep up the treatment & I hope that you make it to 2011 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

organic355 – Member

MTFU

If you can MTFU then it isn’t manflu.

The symptoms of manflu include a blocked nose, slight temperature, sore throat, and incessant whingeing.

Whilst not a cure, watching CBeebies on the telly tends to alleviate the symptoms.

bigyim
    Free Member

With all the Internet pron I might not need to leave the house in 2011 anyway

M1llh0use
    Free Member
    igm

Ibuprofen works better than paracetamol for me – so max dosage of Ibu and mainline the diet coke (3-4 litres a day minimum).

Doesn’t cure it but drops the impact of the symptoms significantly.

-OR-

One part whisky, one part Drambuie and a dash of lime – if the first one doesn’t help, try a second.

I had it earlier, then I told it to do one, being New Year and all that.

Initially Lemsip, but then copious amounts of alcohol & narcotics seem to have kept it in place.

Tomorrow – now that may be a different story.

oldgit
    Free Member

Mine arrived with a vengence after yesterdays ride. Warning signs where there when I coughed up a martians ear yesterday.

Feels like sunstroke? and my kidneys ache.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Man flu cures’ is closed to new replies.