Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Man Down !!
  • carlos
    Free Member

Yes before I get flamed it’s probably only a sniffle but OMG I feel like cr4p!! Started about 11 am this morning (cough)and seems to have got worse, now sat drugged up, fully clothed and (sniffle)with Mrs Carlos’s dressing gown on and I’m sweating like mad.

Looks like riding (blows nose)this weekend is gonna be out. Gutted

Reaches for the kleenex and pops kettle on for a lemsip. sniffle.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Vindaloo and hot toddy.

MrWoppit
    Free Member
    scaredypants

aww, pet lamb 🙁

*doesn’t go off to look for that manflu vid on youtube*

nicky
    Free Member

Hot milk, honey and a good shot of whiskey or brandy, works wonders. 🙂

Tom83

Get the berocca out! You’ll be fine for Saturday riding 😉 If that fails, deep heat under the eyes works like a charm.*

*Lies.

carlos
    Free Member

No Whiskey or similar for the toddy 😥 so its lemsip or nowt tonight and the extra spicy Chilli Mrs carlos made is working, either that or its all the layers.

Mrs thinks its funny as I’m very very rarely ill of any sorts

nicko74

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EElqrgk4N0[/video]

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Carlos you have my sympathy, I’m not quite that bad but I am run down. Got swollen manky lip, cold and physically exhausted, can’t stop sleeping! gggrrrrr, get well soon still a few days to recover, I’ve been stocking up on Berocca.

nicky
    Free Member

Its always funny when men are ill because they always get in worse than women and want sympathy and feel sorry for themselves!!!!!!

Bunnyhop

Mrs Carlos’s dressing gown on and I’m sweating like mad.

Have bad vision in head of burly mtbiker type wearing Laura Ashley frilly type housecoat, with hairy legs poking out.

carlos
    Free Member

Mchick – Ta, just hate feeling like cr4p, usually bouncing about doing things but just can not be a$$ed.

Bunnyhop – Nah its a uber fluffy pale blue number from Next, although its now rather damp from the sweat, Oh and no hairy legs poking out as I’m fully clothed underneath inc Hoodie.

donsimon
    Free Member

Man up then, just man the **** up!

carlos
    Free Member

Cheers dim simon, never thought of that. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Man Down !!’ is closed to new replies.