Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Man confusing T K Maxx for Barclays Bank………
  • simmy
    Free Member

Sorry best I could come up with. I want to leave this Town now…….

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/13327573.Man__damaged_10_T_shirts_while_performing_sex_act__in_TK_Maxx/?ref=mr&lp=1

😯

Read the comments 😀

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I personally liked:

Excuse me I bought this t shirt and theres a stain on it?

Come again?

No gravy.

Esme
    Free Member

Plenty of DNA evidence, in case he pleads “Not Guilty” 😯

BigJohn

I splashed out on some expensive underwear once.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I also wonder if he is a local as in English.

🙄

He damaged TEN T-shirts?!

Santa come but once a year . . .

slowoldman

“Gratifying himself”?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

“Gratifying himself”?

Having a ****.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Stupid forum.

v8ninety

The chap trying to have sex with his bike up there; whilst definitely odd, how on earth is tha a crime? He was in his own locked bedroom! If using, er, devices to pleasure yourself in your own home is a crime, then there’s a bit of an issue with Ann Summer’s business model, surely?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I was gonna splash out on a new t shirt myself !!!!

stewartc
    Free Member

One of those stories when the journalist responsible probably doesn’t want his picture so close to the headline?

slowoldman

The chap trying to have sex with his bike up there; whilst definitely odd, how on earth is tha a crime?

I believe the crime was causing offence not shagging his bike.

v8ninety

I believe the crime was causing offence not shagging his bike.

Ok, so how can offending someone who barged into your bedroom without being invited be a crime??? That’s a bit police statey, isn’t it?

julianwilson
    Free Member

I believe every town has someone like that. Would be morally wrong to go into detail but i am (professionally!) aquainted with someone with a very similar story/pattern, but different garments and different high street chain.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whilst having sex with your bike is somewhat odd I dont see why you cannot , in the privacy of your own home, have sex with any inanimate object of your choice.

WTF has it got to do with me?

v8ninety

Whilst having sex with your bike is somewhat odd I dont see why you cannot , in the privacy of your own home, have sex with any inanimate object of your choice.
    WTF has it got to do with me?

Exactly! Where’s the public interest in that prosecution? I suspect that he was an unpleasant character that no one was interested in defending, but that’s not the point really.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Man confusing T K Maxx for Barclays Bank………’ is closed to new replies.