Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mallorca gopro
  • mallorcadave
    Free Member

Hi guys my mate bought him self a gopro recently and I thought you might like to see some of the results! As you can see the trails here are very rocky and loose but great fun!

[/url]

There are more photos etc. on my facebook page

null

So dont be shy (i know you won’t be!) let me know what you think

julians
    Free Member

Looks good.

I like the look of those trails, do you have any gps files of the loops?

I’ve got an apartment in mallorca, so always on the lookout for decent trails to ride.

mallorcadave
    Free Member

Where about is your apartment mate i live in Alaro

mallorcadave
    Free Member

I dont use a gps i’m afraid but you can always join us for a ride

julians
    Free Member

On the coast, in a small bay called Cala Vinyes, near (but not too near) to magaluf. So its a bit of a drive up to the hills.

I havent done much biking in mallorca, but a couple of years ago , myself and a few friends took our bikes over, and rode various trails around soller. But we didnt have a guide, so I reckon we didnt find the best ones.

mallorcadave
    Free Member

Mate there is loads of trails close to you but you do need to know where as alot of them are on private land so it means climbing over gates to get to them! Nowhere is that far on this island you can be up north in 1 hour! Alaro is only 1/2 an hour away and thats smack bang in the middle of the Tramuntana mountains.

t_p
    Free Member

Dude that riding looks pretty sweet! Have been to Mallorca with the road bike a couple of times and absolutely loved it but really fancy taking the MTB some time! Only problem is I have no idea where the good trails are so would probably only end up riding the tame(er) stuff.

mallorcadave
    Free Member

Like my facebook page and keep in touch! I may be making a major carear change as the company i work for is going tits up so it looks like i will have to set my self up as a guide(something i’ve been wanting to do for years!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mallorca gopro’ is closed to new replies.