Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Making a mockery of the swear filter
  • DickBarton

Are those the pants that are worn under the shorts that Mark was going to eat if some site update, that didn’t happen, didn’t happen about 4 years ago?

If so, I don’t believe they exist as he never ate the shorts as the update didn’t happen, therefore they couldn’t have existed as he would have such to his word.

soulrider
    Free Member

What about thong’s?? are they acceptable wear?

maccruiskeen

Never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his pants

Drac

See, now, Tom’s c-word there is one that would be banned in *my* house.

Chinese?

Rorschach
    Free Member

The ultimate swear word as described by Uncle Rick “the N-word and the C-word had a baby, and that baby was raised by all the bad words for jews.”

DezB
    Free Member

What’s the f#%king video like anyway?

jamj1974

DezB – Member

I don’t know yet. I’m settling down to watch it later. Ill be relaxing on my sofa wearing Marks grundies.

roverpig

Here’s the truth. We can swear on our own site and in the mag. You guys can’t. That’s how it is. Is it fair? No. But it’s still how it is.

Think of it like this. I can walk around my own house in just my pants. But if you visit, you can’t.

Hope that helps clear this all up.

Fair enough; your house, your rules. You might not get too many visitors if you spend all day in your pants though. Unless you are trying to attract a particular sort of visitor 🙂

maccruiskeen

Unless you are trying to attract a particular sort of visitor

The Bangaholic ads suddenly start to make sense.

metalheart
    Free Member

I thought it was coz it was paid for content.

Quite frankly I think STWtowers have missed a trick, for, say, an extra £5 a year p’s could get a swear filter disable button (like wot we get for ads)…

C’mon ye ****, you know it makes sense 😉

pictonroad

Utter nonsense, bit of sentiment, good riding and a reminder of just HOW old I am. Worth a watch.

Made me think what good lads and lasses they are, making a living having fun, they all seem to have their heads screwed on, they’re not hurting anyone. Makes me wish I’d done more stuff like that instead of paying my ex’s mortgage…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Making a mockery of the swear filter’ is closed to new replies.