Having read lots about cycling in Majorca and seeing all the pro's tweet and make fancy pre-season training video's. Can i just get confirmation of a few facts:
- Its never too hot or too cold, perfect cycling temp
- Summmer kit!
- Never rains
- There is never any wind, or its always a tail wind
- The roads are perfectly smooooth, not a pothole any where on the island
- The mountains are massive and look really hard to climb, but actually they are really easy.
- Its a descent all the way home
- There isnt a car on the road, and if you do see one they will literally drive off the road to let you pass.
- Everyone stops to see if you are an actual pro
- When out for a ride you will see a pro, and they will talk to you and let you blow them out of the water on the next climb on your 22lb bike.
- When you run out of fluids, there will be a van around the corner giving out free bottles
- If you get tired, a pace motor bike appears and you can get a tow
- If you get really tired a team bus appears
- There is a gopro on every corner filming you in slow mowwwww
- All strava KOM's are easy to achieve
- When you get back, you are tanned, leaner, stronger and just plain faster