Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Magura Durin x forks or ?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

looking for 100 mm fork and came across some 2012 Magura durin x , any good , peoples thoughts or better with a set of Rebas ?
    Budgets about the £250-£300 mark ?

andrewh
    Free Member

I have two pairs of 2009 Durin Race forks. Don’t know how similar they are to the ones you are looking at but I can vouch for excellent customer service from the racemechanic guys and Magura themselves.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

plus they are stiff, with two arches, but still light.

Shortly after my mate bought some race ones, he was tailgating a mate down a bridleway in the Malverns and then whipped out to overtake him, but found a concrete bollard right in front of him.

As he was flying through the air he was thinking “bugger, I just bought those forks”, but on later inspection they were fine.

I have some 90-120 Durins but not a lot of ride time on them, but they seemed pretty good.

PJay
    Free Member

I asked this very same question a few months back after spotting the Durin Xs on CRC. The advice then seemed very much in favour of Rebas (which I bought) but I get the feeling that either would be a great fork for the money. If you shop around you can get 2013 Rebas for under £300 (I got some RLTs for £299 at On-One, although I think that they’re now out of stock).

eyerideit
    Free Member

I’ve got some Durins and Thors, bot are excellence.

The 2012’s are quite cheap at CRC at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Magura Durin x forks or ?’ is closed to new replies.