Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mag article on Poland – which issue?
  • offthebrakes
    Free Member

I may have imagined it but I seem to remember an article about riding in Poland in the magazine at some point. Does anyone remember which issue (if any) it was in, before I spend hours fruitlessly flicking through piles of old mags?

And was there also something about Ukraine?

Ta muchly 🙂

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Hmmm – found two about Ukraine (issues 33 and 47). Did I hallucinate Poland?

cinnamon_girl

Good morning offthebrakes. 🙂

There was recently a write-up on Georgia and that sounded interesting. Who would have thought of that as an mtb destination?

Shall have a rummage in the library!

Edit: just a thought – hairychested from this parish is Polish so he may see this.

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Morning c-g 🙂

Yes, the Georgia one was good. I’m digging out articles for a Polish friend who fancies doing a bit of touring. I don’t think he wants to ride for quite as long as would be needed to get to Georgia though!

cinnamon_girl

Ah OK. But riding to Georgia would be a walk in the park for you though!

I hear your other half has been in the wars and do hope she’s on the mend. 🙂

offthebrakes
    Free Member

I don’t know, I’ve not done any touring really. I have the fitness, but I’m not sure I have the practical resourcefulness of most bikepackers – at least the ones who survive to write blogs :-p

Dr F is healing well, but she won’t be riding anything technical until she’s had 6 months for the bone to knit back together, doesn’t want to risk another crash. She’s just restarted base training though. Hope you’re pulling through after your recent crash too.

cinnamon_girl

Blimey, that’s a long time but sounds as though she’s being sensible. Do pass on my good wishes.

Having to wait til February for an op then 2 months rehab. 🙁 Keeping the pharmaceutical companies in business cos it bloomin’ well hurts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mag article on Poland – which issue?’ is closed to new replies.