Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mace shorts, how's the sizing?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Need some new shorts as the popper has broken on my Zymes. Have seen the Mace Nos 2009 are on sale at CRC – http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=38060

I’m in 38″ trousers now, so judging by the size chart I should go for XL – do they come up big or small?

strangertothelight
    Free Member

I would be able to help, as I have just ordered up the 2010 ones… but in small! So it probably wouldn’t be much help to let you know how they fit!

I think there is a sizing chart on the page for either the 2009 ones or the 2010 ones. Can’t remember, but I am sure that I saw one on there somewhere. If in doubt, try a search for a Mace clothing size chart.

I just don’t understand why with cycling clothing, they can’t tell us what measurements the different sizes accomodate…

EDIT: just re-read and realised that you have found the chart!
    I would go by the chart. If you do, I doubt you will run into any problems. And if you do, you can always send them back 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Yeah there’s a size chart relating to inches, but I’ve found that often certain brands tend to come up a bit bigger or smaller than they state.. just cba with the hassle of having to send back if it ends up being too big or small!

_tom_
    Free Member

If anyone is interested, Mace shorts come up quite big. I’m just under 38″ in jeans now and the XL (which are made for 36-38″ waist) were far too big. L is about right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mace shorts, how's the sizing?’ is closed to new replies.