• This topic has 54 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by S_J.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • M980 XTR Pedals
  • bol

My order says it’s processing, and isn’t showing any stock. I ordered them when the twitter 10% was on about a month ago, so I’m hoping they’ll be in the first batch.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

do the order status always say processing when not in stock though??

toons
    Free Member

Just got mine 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

from crc toons?

🙁 it says now due in stock late january 🙁 still if im getting them at 71.99 then its worth the wait 🙂

scruff
    Free Member

My trails are on my bike and after 3 days I managed to change the cleats in my winter shoesiz. They seems like pedals, kind of a light expensive version of Time-Z’s.

snakebite
    Free Member

mine too 😀

toons
    Free Member

Yep from crc.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

looks like i missed that batch then 🙁 guttttttting! or do your order status still say processing? (holds vague glimmer of hope)

S_J
    Free Member

I ordered my trail pedals in August and I still seem to have missed the first batch! How does that work!?

toons
    Free Member

It says dispatched. I ordered them in October on the previous 10% off.

Waiting to see what they charged me though. The invoice says £79.99 but my account says £71.99

orange
    Free Member

and its february 2011 as the anticipated due date for the trail pedals as well! february!

Dibbs
    Free Member

My had 980’s and 985’s in stock last week, but the 980’s are on my road bike now 😉

ridethelakes
    Free Member

Got mine saturday *smug grin*

pinches
    Free Member

I got a pair of M980s yesterday. I like them!

S_J
    Free Member

Just got a note from CRC that mine have been dispatched. Was expecting to be waiting until Feb!

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘M980 XTR Pedals’ is closed to new replies.