Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lyrik u-turn coil conversion
  • winch
    Free Member

I’d like to convert my Lyrik DPA (2013) to U-turn coil. Any tips or anything I should know about the conversion?

I’ve pulled this list of parts off an old thread on another site. I’m wondering if anyone can confirm that these are the parts I need to convert a 2013 Lyrik as I don’t know if there have been changes along the years?

11.4310.717.000 u-turn travel adjuster Knob aluminum (Coil) Lever
    11.4015.098.000 Lyrik u-turn Spring (choose the right one based on your weight.
    11.4015.458.010 Lyrik Coil/u-turn top out assembly
    11.4015.205.000 Domain/Lyrik upper tube/Spring Sleeve

Thanks!

winch
    Free Member

Bump for the daytime crowd.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

have you had a look on youtube? there ‘may’ be something there
    best o luck

LoCo
    Free Member

Lyrik Uturn parts have been delisted by rockshox so no longer available, it’s second hand I’m afraid for the coil springs

accu
    Free Member

the u-turn springs are very rare since a while..
    even in the second hand world …
    was searching for a soft lyrik u-turn spring after converting my old lyrik from 160mm to 170mm with an spacer..and it took quite a while until I found a shop wich had one left…

LoCo
    Free Member

We have all the other parts in stock (for the moment) just not the spring BTW

winch
    Free Member

Ahh that’s a pitty Loco, I thought from you’re email that you couldn’t get hold of any of the bits anymore so I hunted them down yesterday elsewhere. Managed to get everything new but the firm spring was an ebay job. Think I did well to get one looking at the number of wanted ads on pinkbike!

superdan

Out in interest anyone know if its solo air/DP air only for future Lyrik/Pike travel forks? Airsprings don’t seem to work for me (92kg in kit, and shifting). Killed 3 forks air springs in the last 2 years, converted 2 of them to coil, but it is a bit of a worry if this is going to become hard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lyrik u-turn coil conversion’ is closed to new replies.