Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Lusso bike gear – opinions?
  • RustySpanner

Seems to be good value and made in Manchester.

Anyone use any of their stuff?
    What do you reckon, any good?

brooess
    Free Member

My arm warmers are 6 years old, dead comfy and still going strong. Quite happy here

snowpaul
    Free Member

i really rate Lusso kit – I use their shorts / tights / warmers – much nicer than equivalent brands I could mention…

like it

paul

doof_doof
    Free Member

Pretty underwhelmed by their lycra shorts, quite thin, and the pad is quite bulky. I wouldn’t buy them again.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

quite good for price -been around for ages.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks like one step up from the ALDI kit IMHO..

It’s probably really good, it just looks crap.

RustySpanner

Sorry T2, bit confused, have you used any?

coatesy
    Free Member

Tights are excellent, pads on the higher quality shorts feel a bit bulky when you put them on, but are still quite comfy, and like every pair of cycling shorts i’ve owned, the stitching up the front lets go in no time.

thefallguy
    Free Member

I’ve got some max repel tights and some super roubaix ones too, I find them excellent, keep me warm and dry, good fit and built to last, and miles better than the aldi type of stuff which doesn’t seem to stretch and survive that well.

bol

I’ve had their thermal/water resistant bib longs (maxrepel?) for three years and they’re still going strong. Looking a little tatty now, and were never beautiful, but do what they are designed to do beautifully.

stratobiker
    Free Member

I’m on my second pair of winter tights. My first pair wore out after more years than I can remember. I also have some legwarmers that are many years old. I think they make great stuff.

FuzzyWuzzy

I like their accessory stuff (overshoes, arm warmers etc.) not impressed by their shorts though but considering the price they aren’t bad but it’s just something I don’t personally want to go down the budget route on.

stanley

Their arm and leg warmers are ace! Used them for years. Have tried more expensive brands that haven’t fitted anything like as well.

avdave2

My winter thermal tights must be close to 20 years old now and in that time have done at least 10 years of commuting as well as other riding. They are still perfect. I might need to wash them soon though. 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member
    Sorry T2, bit confused, have you used any?

No need for confusion chap. The OP asked for opinions, and I gave him mine.

I think the stuff looks crap.

I’m not saying it Is crap, I just think it looks it, that’s all.

And, no, I’ve never used it, like I say, it’s just my opinion..

Sorry.

Lifer
    Free Member

Max repel bib longs – comfy and great fit, have kept me warm and dry in a ‘forget you’re wearing them’ kind of way which imo is the sign of good outdoor clothing.

RustySpanner

T2, cheers for the clarification.
    BTW, I was the OP. 🙂

JAG

I recently bought the Lusso Roubaix long bib-tights.

Work well: very comfortable (but no pad) and really warm. I use them for my commute so would like some more reflective detailing but other than that small criticism I can’t fault them for £36.99

D0NK

I use quite a bit of their stuff, lasts well and cheap(ish). Dunno bout the chammies being bulky, I find them quite comfy but not tried many others to compare. Endura 6 panels are a little comfier IMO.
    only thing I’m not so impressed with is the 3/4 bibs. Waist is too high for a mid ride pee and the seam down the legs rubs behind my knees (all their stuff has seams down the back but only these chafe)

Max repels + roubaix tights are good, pro shorts are my usual riding gear, amateur shorts are good enough for commutes (no leg grippers tho), leg/knee armers are good.

Pieface

I found their shorts to be good value, however a bit of a weird shape, maybe I should’ve gone down a size to Small.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Lusso bike gear – opinions?’ is closed to new replies.