Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • lupine tesla 5 or wilma 5
  • wurzel
    Free Member

I'm looking for any opinions on the lupine tesla 5 or the wilma 5. If you _have_ one post up your opinions

TIA 🙂

meeeee
    Free Member

i've got a tesla and its great, nice spread with good long distance throw as well. Doesnt have as many fancy features as the wilma like the remote switch and programmable power modes etc but its nice and simple which is what i wanted. Wilmas are good too but tesla seemed better value (i paid £218 last year)

I think i'd get a tesla over a wilma again if i had to choose.

Only thing is… theres a Deal extreme light (DX light i think) which is basically a tesla copy for £50, although not sure about long term durability. Might be worth looking at.

Where are you if you're near me (lakes) can have a look and a demo of mine.

WIlmas are upgradeable, tresla isnt, but dont think i'd be bothered about upgrading anyway as i have enough light with the tesla, and also lupine upgrades (for the wilma) are still £££

JB
    Free Member

Dont, go buy a Hope.. Lupine's aftersales service is appauling!!

wurzel
    Free Member

thanks for the info and the offer (im in the South West), a mate has an older lupine and is very pleased with it. we were riding last night and he had to stay behind me as I couldn't see! Someone also had one of those torches and that did not seem as good as the lupine in practice.

Does the tesla give off an amber light?

Anyone using a wilma care to chip in?

meeeee
    Free Member

no the teslas a white light, bit less blue than some of the LED's around, but definately not yellowy.

I was undecided like you are as well and i actually ordered a wilma and a tesla from the shop and returned the wilma onced i'd fired it up as it didnt seem that much better for the extra cash

njee20
    Free Member

Lupine's quality and after sales is shocking, they used to be good, but they've gone massively downhill. Buy something else!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘lupine tesla 5 or wilma 5’ is closed to new replies.