Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • low cost 27.5 wheel
  • tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Any ideas where I might get individual wheel, front/ back in 650b size from stock?
    Thanks
    Richard

kimbers

Superstar have a few offers on including a Tesla/ pacenti 25 wheelset with a mark on it for 150 lightweight rim though

Amx set from 130

darrenspink
    Free Member

What do you call low cost? Ebay obviously if you don’t mind nearly new.

MussEd
    Free Member

I’m puzzled why you don’t appear to know if it’s a front or rear you’re after? Been a few decent wheelsets on classifieds of late?

ahwiles
    Free Member

low cost 27″ wheels?

just put big tyres on 26″ wheels.

2.7″ should do it.

BoardinBob

i got a set of 650b tactic rims on switch hubs for £200 from SS so I’d assume a single wheel is £100. Hard to beat that for a proper tubeless ready rim

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Er thanks
    Low cost was thinking £100 each mark
    I can buy rims and build from existing rims but for speed of turnaround I needed a factory built replacement option.
    I need 650b not 26
    I need to buy individual wheels in the future
    I don’t think SS do sell a pair individually for half price i.e they charge more
    Waiting for a response to email and phone service goes unanswered.

In the real world seems a time lag for component suppliers to catch up

br
    Free Member

I don’t think SS do sell a pair individually for half price i.e they charge more

1 You’d expect that, whether it was SS or Tesco.
    2 They’d never be 1/2 the price of a pair, as rear hubs cost far more than front hubs

Mister-P
    Free Member
    tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Mister P thanks

kevin1911

My superstar Switch on DT Swiss X592 (I think) wheels turned up today. Check out their facebook page, they are doing an extra 20% off all sale wheels. I got my set for £136, which is brilliant. I know SS have their haters, but I love the Switch hubs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘low cost 27.5 wheel’ is closed to new replies.