Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Loving the FaT
  • hishairyness
    Free Member

Quick message to see if anyone else in the Gloucester area has a fatbike. Loving the whole fat thing and it would be cool to hook up with some other riders.
    I’ve been riding mtb’s since 1987, ridden everything over the years, raced DH but cannot believe what a revelation the fatbike is. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.
    I can see the replies now… “no wonder you can’t find anyone when you look at that bike”. All i can say, i was one of the doubters but been riding mine now for around 6 months and i commute on it, roast the local Cranham singletrack, rip up the FoD and all with a smile on my face. You gotta give it a go. Oh and we sell them lol.

martymac

i have a couple of other items to deal with* first, but will be getting a pugsley probably soon after xmas, gonna build it round an alfine 8, and raid my (extensive) parts bin for bars/stem/seatpost/saddle/cranks etc.
    to me, its what mtbs were back in the 80s.
    fun is my main aim when riding a bike.

*pay for.

T1000
    Free Member

Theres at least one guy base in the Forest… Have you signed up to the UK Fatbike forum? there’s a cluster of fatbike owners around Brizol and Bath…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Loving the FaT’ is closed to new replies.