Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lovefilm DVD Increase
  • Caher

Just got a note today that Lovefilm DVD monthly was moving from 5.99 for 2 discs to 11.99 for 3.
    Nice going Amazon you’ve given me a few hours more riding time as i immediately cancelled.

jools182
    Free Member

Great

I guess I’ll be doing the same

They are probably trying to phase out the dvd and go to a streaming service

Which annoys luddites like me

cynic-al
    Free Member

The amazon business model….

jon1973
    Free Member

I’m paying £4 a month for unlimited discs :D. But then I’m on a really old package.

Used to pay £10 a month, then Amazon split out the streaming service which they then offered for £6 a month separately…so I cancelled the streaming bit and ended up paying only £4. No mention of an increase for me.

jairaj

I got an email saying in Feb I go from £2 a month for 1 disc to £9.99 a month for 2 discs.

I’m rarely organised enough to order a DVD so it arrives and is ready to be watched when I have time, so I normally end up streaming something from Prime instead. I think I might cancel my subscription.

garage-dweller

What package you on op? Is the 5.99 including some streaming?

Wondering if we are going to get hit..

Caher

Not including streaming as i carried this over from the original LoveFilm pre-Amazon.
    They have just sent me an updated email saying there was a mistake and it should be 9.99 for two – which is worse! I’ve cancelled anyway as i do not watch much of anything really.

jon1973
    Free Member

Got my email today. From £4 to £11.99 in Feb 2016 – I’ll be cancelling before then.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lovefilm DVD Increase’ is closed to new replies.