Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Louis CK
  • redsox
    Free Member

Now it would seem that half decent comedians like to do dirty things in front of young ladies

New York Times Article

I really like his stand up and his show Louis was great, shame he’s turned out (allegedly right enough) to be as manky as the rest

somafunk

There’s been rumours regarding Louis CK and his “quirks” for quite some time, to be honest I’m left wondering who’s “normal” anymore.

twistedpencil

Aye, disappointed, really enjoyed his sit-com, probably give him a swerve from now on, he will be bitterly disappointed. Still looking forward to his email explaining what’s going on, his mailing list emails are / were(?) great…

rene59
    Free Member

Looks like he mostly asked before cracking one off though…

redsox
    Free Member

Looks like he mostly asked before cracking one off though…

What a gent

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

She said she heard the blinds coming down. Then he slowly started telling her his sexual fantasies, breathing heavily and talking softly. She realized he was masturbating, and was dumbfounded. The call went on for several minutes, even though, Ms. Schachner said, “I definitely wasn’t encouraging it.” But she didn’t know how to end it, either. “You want to believe it’s not happening,” she said.

😀

Watch this space http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/get-in-there-cold-calling-content

Superficial
    Free Member

This makes me more sad than any of the allegations about other people.

Although it sounds like he’s maybe ‘just’ extremely creepy and weird (almost like his schtick) rather than a rapist. Is that better? I don’t know.

Jamie
    Free Member

There’s been rumours regarding Louis CK and his “quirks” for quite some time, to be honest I’m left wondering who’s “normal” anymore.

If it helps, I can confirm I’ve not whacked off in front of anyone.

scaredypants

Me neither*

*err, can we define “in front of”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Webcams count, Jamie.

scaredypants

*wipes lens*

maccruiskeen

I can confirm I’ve not whacked off in front of anyone.

The hazard, and maybe even the thrill, is that they might turn round while you’re whacking off behind them.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

He always did look a bit rapey….

perchypanther
    Free Member

You hide behind them? That’s just creepy.

redsox
    Free Member

He always did look a bit rapey….

Christ, hope you’re never on a jury

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Christ, hope you’re never on a jury

Last time I was on a Jury one of my fellow jurors said “He must be guilty of something ‘else he wouldn’t be here” and at least 3 more nodded in agreement.

As it turned out the accused was guilty as sin but the comment was made over lunch on day one.

twistedpencil

S’alright folks, he’s apologised…

link to guardian apology

rene59
    Free Member

He has admitted it at least, not sure what else he can do at this time other than apologise.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

As it turned out the accused was guilty as sin but the comment was made over lunch on day one.

Oh too right, give me magistrates anyday. Ahem. Haha. *nervous looks*

Anyhow, it was mostly meant in jest…. but…. being bald is fine…. a goatee is kind of fine….. mixing the two…. screams deviant pervert. Only a deviant would believe that rocking a goatee whilst fat and bald was socially acceptable, of course such a person would be capable of copping one off in front of horrified women for teh lolz….for this is a man who flaunts gratuitous goatee to the world and doesnt give a ****.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

S’alright folks, he’s apologised…

I read his statement earlier, it mostly seemed to be him saying “yeah I was a bit rapey but I thought it would be OK because everyone agrees I’m awesome”

maxtorque

What an absolute Tosser. oh, wait…… 😉

CountZero

Not even in front of/over a g/f or partner? What a dull sex life you lead…

Jamie
    Free Member

I think you may be the most literal person I know, CZ.

scaredypants

Not even in front of/over a g/f

Well, right enough those supercalibers were nice
    (Not in the shop though, that’d be weird)

jambalaya
    Free Member

CZ’s question / statement is a reasonable one. Would you think it wierd if your gf masturbated in front of you ? Is it wierd if she touches herself at all ?

Anyway the guy concerned made a quite extraordinary admission (I read his statement yesterday). Quite what he was thinking I will never know. Appalling and abusive behaviour.

ctk
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member

Not even in front of/over a g/f

Well, right enough those supercalibers were nice
    (Not in the shop though, that’d be weird)

lolz

Jamie
    Free Member

CZ’s question / statement is a reasonable one. Would you think it wierd if your gf masturbated in front of you ? Is it wierd if she touches herself at all ?

It’s really not. As it’s built on an incorrect interpretation.

But I am fine with being on a different thought process as yourself, Jamba.

If it helps, I am dictating this post via Siri while beating off into a lady’s shoe.

BikePawl
    Free Member

^ I hope it’s the right shoe, wouldn’t want to be one of those left footer weirdos.

Junkyard
    Free Member

surely weeing in them would have been enough to get the message across

FWIW i assumed the rules of masturbation was we all do it and no one talks about it and I agree that if you have never done it with a partner than you have lived a very sheltered and unadventurous sex life.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Nope. All’s good between consenting adults.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Louis CK’ is closed to new replies.