Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lost Wedding band!!!
  • AndyRT
    Free Member

Hi,

My friend Tim, lost his wedding ring on saturday at Afan. We now reckon it may have popped off whilst scoffing clif bars in the campsite just before the little bit of northshore at the start of Penhydd. We were sitting on the wooden bench next to the stone table thing. It is a crossed fingers and toes moment to save his marriage! Not a great start to his first visit to Afan. We rode Whites, the Wall and Penhydd all joined together. My legs still hurt, and Tim has a big bruise on his shoulder having taken a tumble on the track down to the ford near the end of Penhydd.

mtbfix

Has he told her yet?

neil853
    Free Member

don't fancy his chances 😉

kimbers

just buy a new one?

ski
    Free Member

just buy a new one?

What a new wife? was she mail order?

uplink
    Free Member

I lost mine the week after we got married in 1986 – I'm sure it'll turn up one day 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

just buy a new one?

I got married earlier this year mand I told my missus that although I wanted a specific ring (Stainless steel. Had to get one made in the USA in the end. You just cannot get them here. All you get is funny looks!) it was still cheap (£60-ish) and that if I lost it, I'd just get another. If fact I nearly orderd 2 whilst I was at it!

The ring itself means diddly-squat to me, it's what it sigifies that matters!

Harry_the_Spider

I lost mine, confessed to the wife, took a bit of a verbal beating and then a mate found it.

miketually
    Free Member

My wife replaced her wedding band with a £1.50 mood ring earlier this summer. She replaced that with a £8.50 silver ring from Portobello Road market when we were in London the other weekend.

🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

PeterPoddy, my missus sells Stainless rings in her shop 🙂 I've got one!!

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

Can always an it as an excuse to buy some Boone Ti niceness

Boone Bling

johnikgriff
    Free Member

My missus swapped hers not long after we got married, didn't like the engagement ring so had it remodeled and then it didn't go with her weding ring so swapped that. Can't say I was arsed (apart from the cost). Its only a ring, its not like he lost it in another womans bedroom. Hold on I think my wife thinks I treat my bikes like other women.

richc
    Free Member

so your mate went for a weekend away, and lost his wedding ring whilst eating a cliff bar. Why do you need to take your wedding ring off to eat?

I suspect its not the losing the ring which will get him in shit, it's the why did he take it off on a lads weekend away that will get him in the shit.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lost Wedding band!!!’ is closed to new replies.